He wasn't ideal but he would have to do. According to Khan he was smart but was a weakling. Pomelia probably had more strength than him. Which was good, in case he tried something. War was definitely able to snap the kid like a twig if needed.

War stuck out his hand and the kid immediately flinched. "He doesn't like to be touched or talked to. He responds only through txt."

The kid was certainly a little off but that, War could deal with. Since the kid didn't talk much, all he would be subjected to for the next few weeks would be Pom's soft voice.

"That's fine."

The kid handed over his phone and War put his number in, before handing it back to the boy. "How old is he?"

"He's seventeen. Close in age to your little novice right? They should get along." Khan said it in a way that made War more than a bit annoyed.

War frowned, Pomelia was about to be nineteen in three months...and get a long? What did that mean? He didn't like it at all. Pomelia got along with him, she didn't need to get along with Nick. "Don't bother my mate," he told the kid as he nodded awkwardly before typing on his phone furiously.

'Won't bother you two. Just doing this for money.'

Well that was definitely good to know. "So you guys are leaving tomorrow afternoon and should get there in the middle of the night. How's the little novice?"

War groaned. He had to tell Pomelia. He hoped that she understood... "She's fine. I have to pack...I will see you two later."

Now War had to wake his sweet mate up and tell her they were leaving for a while.  Maybe he should have told her yesterday but it was a lot going on. With her coming back home and him trying to get her clothes and of course a phone. She needed a phone desperately. War had to keep in constant contact with her and what better way then one of the latest touch phones out right now. Even if he did wait in line for two and half hours it was worth it for Pomelia.

Once he got back, he ignored Trent who was passed out on the couch, empty bottles littered all around him and headed up to his room. He gently opened the door, thinking Pom was still sleeping. He was surprised though when he didn't see his mate in bed. Where could she have gone?! She couldn't even walk correctly to go anywhere!

Upon sniffing around the room he noticed a crutch was gone and then realized that the bathroom door was closed...

Then he heard a feminine wail.

"Pom?!"

He rushed towards the bathroom door and slammed it open. Pomelia was sitting on a stool completely...naked. The only thing that covered anything on her body was her casts. She let loose a yelp. "Close your eyes!"

Upon hearing the franticness in her voice he covered his eyes with his hand, confused out of his mind of what was going on. "Pomelia what are you doing?" He questioned through gritted teeth.

"I'm trying to get dressed and shower."

War chewed on his tongue, trying not to get angry and yell at his mate like he really, really wanted to. "You know you need help." She was still fragile and needed help with things and she just wanted to do everything! What was wrong with her?!

When she didn't answer, he removed his hand from in front of his face. "War!"

"Pomelia," he growled back as she tried her best to cover herself from him. He grabbed his shirt that she slept in last night and pressed it against her body, so she wouldn't feel so embarrassed, even though he already got an eyeful of her gorgeous body...