That was the alcohol talking, not me. I swear.

"Hey! Both of you! Get your fine asses on the dance floor!" shouted a random person before running off.

The music starts to pick up, realizing that it was 'ScheiBe' by Lady GaGa.
Benz's face lights up, he grabs my hands and pulls me off the stool as we head towards the dance floor. It was very crowded, there were even some muscular male go go dancers on stage, wearing their thongs. Hm, cheeky. I almost tripped but I still managed to keep my two feet up. We pushed through a few people before getting to the center.

"You say you could dance, right? Let's put your moves to the test!"

"I'll prove you wrong, watch me!"

At the music blasts throughout the whole club, many cheering while dancing to the beat. I would've never thought I would be doing something like this but I am. I'm usually not one to be at places like this. It was very hot, enough to make one sweat, but I understood that this was what people crave for. They crave for that energy, get the steam out of them. I grabbed Benz's hands, raising them up as we move towards each other while moving our hips. We both laugh, dancing like maniacs, not caring that our makeup was sweating off. I twirl him around, catching him as I pull him into my chest.

"Let's see how good you really are"

"Try me"

He wraps his leg around my thigh, my hand grabbing it to hold it up. He wraps his arm around my neck, his other cupping my face, laying his forehead against mine. He grinds over me, as do I, the perfect rhythm to the music. I held close to me, feeling himself move against. Our breathing grows unsteady, sweat coming down our faces. I felt the sensation, chills running down my spine as I move my other hand down his waist. He lets a let silent moan once I grind myself deeper between his legs. With my hormones acting up, I could feel the bulge in my pants getting bigger than any of those male go go dancers combined. He smiles at me, biting his bottom lip. I grinned temptingly, his hand caress my cheek as we kept dancing to the music.
The crowd cheers loudly, catching our attention as we turn it over to the stage. The male go go dancers danced around stage with their huge bulges sticking out their thongs, waving glow sticks around as clubbers throw money at them.

"I can do so much better!"

"Prove it"

Benz kisses my cheek as he pulls away from our embrace, jogging over to the stage. He climbs up, heading over to one of the poles. He immediately catches everyone's attention, causing them to uproar as he stares to move against the pole. Benz climbs up the pole, wrapping his leg around it as he twirls once on it. He moves his hips around, taking off his sparkly coat before tossing it on the ground. Next his shirt comes off, tossing to the crowd as everybody screams for the city's most popular stripper. I took my camera, taking a few pictures.