Chapter 6

Harry POV

"Goodnight Mr

"Goodnight Mr. Patterson"

"Goodnight Harry!"

I head out the convenience store, putting on my coat and beanie as I make my way down the bus stop. It was pretty early, around 7:00pm, my boss decided to let Zayn and I leave since business was running slow. It's fine by me honestly, I don't need any male escorts coming up to me and try get inside my pants.

"Harry! Wait up!"

I turned around to find Zayn running up towards me, stopping at his tracks as he finally caught up to me. He catches his breath for a bit, as I watched him with a confused expression.

"Boy, you do walk fast"

"No I don't, you just don't like to run because it'll 'mess up' your hair"

"Yeah whatever" he muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Are you going to the Pink Panther anytime soon?"

What? Is he seriously asking me this?

"No, it was a one time thing. I never even planned on going in the first place, my roommates dragged me there"

"But yet, you still slept with a stripper?"

"Please don't mention that again Zee, I had enough with all of the teasing" I sighed as he just snorts of amusement.

"As much as I still find it funny, that not what I came up to you for"

"Then what is it?"

"I was wondering if you will accompany me to the Pink Panther, just for one night"

"What?! Why me?"

"No reason..." he gulps, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I'm not an idiot, I know why

"You just want to go see Dallas Jewel, don't you?"

"That's not it at all!"

"Please mate, I wasn't born yesterday. You practically drenched the store's windows with your saliva when you were drooling while watch him across the street earlier today"