Chapter 25

Benz POV

* KNOCK KNOCK *

* KNOCK KNOCK *

Hmm...where am I?

"Hazza! Wake up! It's time for breakfast!"

Breakfast?...it's morning time already?

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around as my blurry vision starts to clear up. I see a bit of sunlight shining through the curtains but the room was still dark. I was about to lift myself up until I noticed I was held back. An arm was wrapped around my waist, turning around to see that it was Harry's. He was sleeping on his side, completely topless. His upper body exposing his lovely tone abs and muscles, followed by his tattoos. Did we have sex last night?
I touch my body to see that still had my shirt on. We both had our pants on so that answers it. I rubbed my forehead with the minor headache I had. But we did cuddle all last night. I giggled silently before groaning at my mini migraine, rubbing my face and eyes. What happened last night? Why do I feel so lightheaded?

"Oh that's right, the club" I snorted, remembering my little stage performance with Harry.

I look down at Harry, strands of his long curls over his face. I move my hand towards his face, caressing his strands away. I observed his face even more. We slept in our makeup though, boy we were out cold.

"Lets get that crud off your face"

I stood up, grabbed the makeup remover wipes before laying back down beside him. I pull out a wipe, gently wiping off the makeup of his face. I try to do as gently and slowly as I can to not wake him. He had perky eyelashes, light pink lips as the red lipstick wearing off. His jawline, just perfect. He looked way better with out makeup, I feel like makeup doesn't completely show good looking he really is. I can't stare at him all day. I might not remember much what we did, but I can tell we both had a blast.

* FLASHBACK *

"Thank you for always being by my side"

"Always"

"Always."

* END OF FLASHBACK *

I bite my bottom lip as tingles went up my spine. Harry and I kissed last night. I could feel my heart beating a bit faster while still removing the makeup off of his face. We kissed last night, even if I was drunk, I still let him kiss me...and I liked it.
With his face now clean from the makeup, I smiled now that his natural beauty was showing. I cupped his cheek, my thumb gently moving over his cheekbone. I want to lay here with you all day if I can. I want you to hold me as much as you. Smile and say sweet things to me. Kiss me again if you want me to.