𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 ; mind on someone else

Start from the beginning

"you might be in love with her, you are just trying to deny your feelings because you're afraid of rejection, or..,"

"maybe you just want to bone her."

"what? no... if you seen me and y/n you would know that there is no love between us, and i couldn't fuck y/n that would be too just gross." mattia said, making a face at the end.

"i'm sorry for even bringing this up, you can uh go now." he unlocked the car door and motioned for her to get out.

"if you like her tell her." she said before kissing his cheek and getting out the car. "oh and we're still like a thing right?"

"what? no.."

"mattia i don't mean dating." she said biting her lip.

mattia sighed and nodded, "sure mandy."

"it's maddie."

"maddie." mattia said quickly.

mattia thought about you the whole way on his car ride, and how bad he felt that he was being such a dick to you earlier.

mattia went inside to see derek and the girl he was with still asleep. he went upstairs and into the bathroom. he took off his clothes, and grabbed a towel from the bathroom closet.

he opened the curtain to see you in the tub, the water filled up all the way and you were laying flat on your back with cucumbers over your eyes. he jumped at first not expecting to see you.

"y/n?" he said shaking your arm thinking you were dead.

"mom i'm getting out in a second." you said, your voice raspy sounding like you just woke up from sleeping.

mattia took a minute to admire your body, from what he could see above the water.

"i-i'm not your mom."

you instantly took off the cucumbers and looked over to see mattia then pulled the curtain closed.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. GET OUT!" you screamed.

"i'm sorry i didn't know!"

"get the fuck out." you said throwing a shampoo bottle at him.

mattia ran out and slammed the door.

"fuck." he whispered and wrapped the towel around his waist then walked to the downstairs bathroom.

you drained the bathtub , while still shaking. you had hoped he didn't see anything , god you hoped.

you got out and wrapped a towel around yourself and got ready for bed.

you walked out the bathroom and ran into your room trying to avoid mattia, to save yourselves from the embarrassment.

you heard a knocking at your door after you got changed. "i don't wanna talk about it!"

"not mattia." derek said coming into your room.

"you could at least ask if you could come in before you bust in like that." you said crossing your arms.

he rolled his eyes, "where are your car keys i have to drive this girl home."

"you two official yet?" you said looking around for your keys.