We Are the Same

A/N
Sorry everybody for breaking my promise about uploading on Monday. I had personal and family issues to sort out. I can't guarantee that I will be uploading sooner since I don't have my electronics. I'm using my brothers old phone because he has like three. He is seriously loaded. Anyways this is probably a crappy chapter but I wanted to give you guys something since I made you wait for like two weeks. I won't be mad if you cuss me out :). I'd probably cuss me out too.

Naomi

"There is a meeting with Mr.Rossati and a few of his employees at five in the afternoon today."

"Alright thank you."

"Pardon me Miss, I know it isn't my business but don't you think you should know a bit about Mr. Rossati for this meeting?"

"I think it is too late to do an investigation considering the meeting is today."

"I already did."

"Thank you Lisa."

"I'll put it on your desk until you come in."

I looked over to Tyler who was still sleeping.

"I'll be in the office later than usual today probably around nine."

"Okay Ms. Smith I will see you in an hour."

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and placed it on the nightstand. I took the covers off me and started to get up. Tyler grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I have an important meeting today."

"So are you leaving now."

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight?"

"Sorry sweetheart but I have to take a raincheck."

"Oh."

"We can go to dinner tomorrow but today is the only day Ms. Jackson can meet with me."

"It's okay."

He pulled me down on top of him. He smiled before kissing me. I kissed him back and got up. After my shower I pulled my dark hair up into a tight high bun. I applied light makeup with soft pink lipstick.

I walked to my closet and looked at my suits. I grabbed one of my cream colored suits. The pants were skinny fit and the under shirt was black. I grabbed the suit jacket and put it on. I put on my black heels and my stud earrings. Grabbing my purse, I kissed Tyler goodbye before leaving.

"Morning Ms. Smith," a few of my employees greeted me as I was entering the elevator. I rode to the top floor where my office was located.

"The file is on your desk," Lisa said standing up as I neared her desk.

"Thank you Lisa."

"Not a problem Miss. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"No thank you."

"How about breakfast?"

"I grabbed a bite on my way here."

"Alright just call me if you need anything."

I smiled and walked into my office.
I sighed and looked at the file on my desk. I picked it up and opened it.

Name: Mario Lorenzo Rossatti
Age: 25
Date of Birth: July 12, 1989
Height: 6'2"

I flipped the page over and looked. The next page was about the people he dated and how long they dated. Most of them were heiresses or celebrities. The recent one caught my eye. Why would he date her? She's just so, so ewww-yup that's one of the many ways to describe her.

Lydia Jones from June 2014 to early October 2014.

Lydia Jones is such a bitch ugh she's worse than the Wicked Witch of the West. I remember I punched her face in middle school and got yelled at by the head mistress at the private school. The bitch deserved it. She's always making fun of other people and targeting the shy kids. I flipped the page to the last page. This page was the companies they had partnerships with. Most of them he dated the heiresses of. So I see how it is. I grabbed my laptop and opened my Twitter. I looked at Lydia's page. I scrolled thorough her tweets looking at the ones near the beginning of October.

When u give them ur heart and they break it

@jessbass a player is always gonna b a player

@taytay they just use u

I always thought Mario was a player but I didn't think he did what he did. Dating people solely for your own success. I could be wrong but I have a strong feeling that I'm not.

"Ms. Smith the meeting is going to start."

"Alright."

I grabbed my folders and walked out. I walked to the big conference room on the top floor.

"Hello everyone," I said walking in the room.

They all rose and greeted me.

"Hello Ms. Smith."

I walked to the the front of the long conference table and sat down. "You may be seated. I assume you all know that you are here for the meeting with Rossati Enterprises."

"Are we really going to go through with the partnership?"

"Yes our fathers talked and they wanted this partnership to happen."

The door opened and Lisa walked in. "They're here." I nodded my head and she told them to come in. I rose up with the rest of my employees. Mario and his entourage stood by the door.

"Mr. Rossati thank you for coming," I walked toward him and offered him my hand, "It's nice to see you again."

He shook my hand, "It's nice to see you again Ms. Smith."

I gestured to the seat opposite my side of the head of the table. "Please have a seat."

He thanked me and sat down. I turned to the rest of his people and greeted them. I told them to sit down at the table. I walked to my seat and started introducing my people and myself. After I was done Mario introduced himself.

"Hello everyone my name is Mario Rossatti. I am very happy to be in a partnership with Smith Consolidated. These are my employees..." he went on introducing his employees.

We spent the rest of the meeting talking about the partnership and plans for the future. After we said goodbye to them, my employees and I talked for a bit.

"Thank you everyone you did wonderful today."

We all walked out and went our separate ways.

"Mr. Rossatti is waiting for you in your office."

"Okay."

I walked to my office. He was standing near my photo display looking through the pictures. He turned around once he saw me.

"I hope you don't mind that I waited for you in here."

"Of course not."

I walked toward him and stood in front of him. He was a lot taller than me even in my heels. Probably three inches or more taller than me. I cleared my throat and looked at him.

"What can I help you with?"