The Date

Naomi

"Awe that is so cute," Aya gushed causing me to glare at her through my mirror.

"No!" I said, "it really isn't. What kind of man in his right mind turns down a no strings attached sexual relationship?"

"A fucking piece of male sexiness," Jade said biting her lip. I throw her a look of disgust.

"Oh come on he's being a gentleman," Aya said defending him. " I personally think it's cute that he doesn't want just sex from you."

"You're all delusional, the man is doing all of this to prove that I'm the bad guy."

"The bad guy at what?" Jade questioned.

I paused not knowing how to answer. I racked my brain with a good reason but came up with none. "Anyways can you people just finish doing my hair and makeup."

"I'm done straightening your hair, are you done with the makeup Jay?" Aya asked.

"How can I not be done it's not like she's doing anything special for her date," Jade said glaring at me.

"What? I think my makeup and hair is more than enough effort. It's just a date."

Jade smacked my head causing me to say ouch and rub it. "Yes a date! A date with Mario Rossatti, one of the sexiest bachelors the world has ever seen. And you think this," she said gesturing to my hair and face, "is enough effort."

"Yes?" I said uncertain.

"You're are so lucky that I'm an amazing makeup artist and that you are pretty."

"Thank you?"

"Ugh just get your sexy ass up and get dressed already," Jade said yanking me up.

I didn't want to look like I was trying to impress him or that I actual wanted this date but I also didn't want to look like I just woke up. I went with a black and nude lace of the shoulder dress, gold knee length gladiator heels and a gold choker that didn't go all the way around my neck. I'm not a big choker girl but I like this one because of the cute pearl on it and also because it matches my clutch and my spiral earrings/ear cuffs.

"Damn bitch!" Aya said twirling me around. Jade smacked my butt in approval just as my doorbell rang.

"Meredith left early so let's go down stairs guys."

I walked down the winding stairs and made my way to keypad/camera. I looked at the man dressed in all black outside of my door. He wasn't Mario and I wasn't sure if I wanted to open the door.

"Uh who is it?"

"Hello my name is Caden Richardson and I'm looking for a Miss Naomi Smith," the man said.

"May I ask why?"

"I'm with the FBI and it's about a criminal case that we think she might be involved in."

"What criminal case?" I said freaking out, "she's not involved in any criminal cases!"

"Ms. Can you please call Miss Smith for me? I would like to speak with her directly."

I open my door allowing him to come inside. He was a rather handsome guy, with piercing green eyes and nice olive skin.

"Are you Miss Smith?"

"Yes," I said from my spot in between Jade and Aya who locked my arms in theirs.

He held up his badge and it was indeed a badge from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. "Caden Richardson, I have a few questions for you that I would like for you to answer."