The Fallen Soldier

Naomi

"I am not playing any games," he said through gritted teeth, "the only person playing games here is you."

"I am not playing any games. Tell me, what games am I playing?"

"How am I supposed to know. Am I in your head? Do I fucking understand anything that goes on in your head?"

"I just think it is very disrespectful of you to bring her here," I said folding my arms.

"How?" he slightly yelled, "how is it disrespectful?"

"Okay so it's totally okay for you to fuck me the night before and bring some tramp here the day after?"

"I'm sorry are we exclusive?" he asked me, "Cause the last time I checked you did not want anything to do with me. You fucked me out of your system so what's the big deal?"

"I never said I didn't want anything to do with you," I defended myself.

He slammed his hand on his desk causing me to flinch, "Then what the fuck do you want? If all you wanted was a casual fuck, that has already been taken care of. I can sleep with whoever the hell I want. I am a grown ass man."

"No you cannot!" I yelled. I've never been jealous in my life before; I have no idea where this is coming from.

"What?" he asked astonished. He furrowed his brows questioning me with his eyes.

I took several steps toward him, "You are mine." His eyes grew wide at my words. "And mine alone."

"Buy you," he started before I cut him off.

"So you better not bring any hoes around here again." He was smiling at me. "Do you think I'm playing with you?"

"No," he said with a smile," I do think you're incredibly jealous though."

"I am not jealous," I said crossing my arms.

"Then what do you call this?"

"I call this me trying to keep the work place professional."

"So jealousy it is," he laughed.

"I am not jealous!"

He grabbed my hand and tugged it until I was straddling him. "You're jealous; I like it. You're so sexy when you are jealous." I was going to protest again, but he kissed me so all that protesting came to an end.

"No more girls," I said to him as he moved his lips to my neck and started sucking on my skin.

"All that stopped months ago cara," he said.

"Then how do you explain today?"

"Althea?" he asked kissing down my collar bone," she is a friend."

"Right, a friend."

"She likes pussy baby," he said slipping a hand up my shirt.

"You don't know her life sorry; she could be bisexual."

"You're more her type than I am," he said trailing his tongue down from my neck to the exposed skin right on top of my breasts.

"Because I have a vagina?" I asked.

"No. Because you have big brown eyes and brown hair. You have a perky ass that she can grab; she would love to have those long legs wrapped around her shoulders. But, too bad for Althea, these legs," he trailed his hand up my legs, "will be wrapped around my shoulders first, then my waist."

"What if I want them wrapped around Althea's shoulders? What if I want her face in between my thighs? What if I want her tongue licking me?"

"No," he said, "not now, not ever."