Turin Italy

Hey guys! So sorry for taking a lifetime to update. I've been busy with school and my personal life. I made the chapter long 1600 words! I like this chapter and I think you will too! ;) Pic of Elena Delgado on the side, played by Troian Bellisario.

Mario

I opened my eyes stretching as my jet descended. I ran a hand through my hair making it even more messy than it already is.

"Attention this is your captain speaking. I am informing you, Mr. Rossatti and Ms. Smith that we have reached our destination," came through the intercom, "Please remain in your seats until we have fully landed. That would be all, enjoy your trip."

"Finally!" I turned to my left seeing Naomi. How she looked perfect after flying for hours amazed me. "What?"

"Nothing."

"It must be something if you looked at me like that."

"Really it was nothing," I said, "I just got a bit surprised that's all."

"Oohkay," she said, "Italia here I come!"

We descended the jet staring the sun smack in the face. I grabbed my sunglasses and pulled them on protecting my eyes from the scorching gaze of the hot sun. Signor Julio and his wife Signora Florence were standing near a black limo waiting for us.

"Signor Mario, Signorina Naomi welcome to Italia!" Signor Julio said shaking hands with myself and then Naomi.

"It is lovely to have both of you visit our home," Signora Florence added.

"Thank you for having us," Naomi said with a smile.

"Shall we," Signor Julio said gesturing to the opened door of the limousine. We all slid in taking our seats in the cool space of the limo.

I haven't been in my native country for a break like this in years. It shows just how much I need to relax a bit and not always worry about work. But that is difficult with trying to run an empire that is continuously attacked.

"Isn't it nice to be back in Italia after so long?" Signor Julio gushed out in a string of Italian.

"Sí Signor," I responded, "it is great to be back for a break."

"First time visiting, Signorina Naomi?" Signora Florence asked.

"First time visiting Turin but I've been around Rome before," Naomi responded in English.

"Oh really how did you like Roma?"

"Oh it was beautiful. It was full of life and I loved seeing how people interacted with each other."

"It is a wonderful city but I can guarantee you that you will like Turin too."

"I'm sure I will like any place in Italy."

The limo slowed down to a stop. The driver came and held the door open for us. We all filed out as the driver bowed his head slightly in greeting. I followed his gestured with a smile plastered to my face. The Delgado's owned a beautiful villa in Northern Italy. It was big-old fashioned with a few modern renovations. Large gardens surrounded the villa with a long winding drive way. The inside was even nicer than the out and that's saying something.

"Here let me show you to your rooms," Florence said heading up the long staircase.

Naomi and I followed her up the flights of stairs to what seemed like the third floor. We headed down a long hallway with pictures and paintings displayed on the walls. Florence stopped before one of the two doors. She opened the door to a large room.