IMPORTANT

I started writing this book because I was going through a tough time in my life and I wanted a way to vent out my emotions. The best way to do was to read and when that wasn't enough, I turned to writing. So, it has a lot of sentimental value, which I don't think anyone will ever understand but this book means a lot to me. There was a point in my life when the only purpose of my day was to update a chapter in this trilogy.

Human minds are definitely funny, you know. One bad word against you is far more impactful than hundreds of appreciative messages.

When people outright come at me and say that I am blindly supporting ZARPER even though how toxic it is, I don't know what to say. If I'm being honest with you, if I would have been Zara, mate or not, I would never accept Harper back because I agree, at this point in the story and with all the facts I have with me right now, that their relationship is toxic which will definitely kill Zara slowly. AND I DON'T SUPPORT THAT. Hell, I sent the girl away because I knew she needed to have some time away from Harper and even broke them up. How is this supporting them?

I would definitely like to tell you what I do support though. The fact that Zara stood up for herself when she needed to and she went miles away from her mate because she knew she needed time and space is what I call healthy. I SUPPORT THAT.

I support how Harper has realised his mistakes and the pain he has caused the people around him because of his actions. I love the fact that he has taken responsibility of his unborn baby and is trying to be the best man he could be, which Zara deserves. I SUPPORT THAT.

Do me a favor. Go back and read the first few chapters of MDHR, you will realise how far these two have come. Zara has gone from a spineless jellyfish to a girl I admire because she can fight for herself. Harper has gone from a careless, reckless and selfish playboy to a responsible, loving and considerate alpha and mate. I SUPPORT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

I get that this is a werewolf book and y'all expect me to pair up the mates together but fairytales don't come true in real life and you have to understand that. I can't say who Zara is going to be with, in the end or is she is going to be with anyone, but if I was in Harper's corner, I wouldn't be writing about Zara's attraction towards Ethan. I would have made the story simpler.

I get that you've invested your emotions in this book and you want to know what's going to happen but that definitely doesn't give you any right to attack me in my dm and threaten me on other social sites. That is unacceptable and I won't stand for it. I have tried my best to be approachable to my readers, I discuss the plot with you, quotes with you, characters with you because this is my work and I'm proud of it.

If you are so sure that it's toxic and if you really don't like it, why do you keep reading it and following every update?

I have grown so frustrated at this point that I may take down this story before Wattpad get a chance to, because of how toxic it is.

I swore to myself that if I ever did muster up the courage to write a story, I would write a book which I wanted to read. A toxic story is not something I read or enjoy.

I know that you guys need closure, I do and I sympathise but how can you say anything about it when the story isn't even complete yet? All the events in this story happen in real life. People get pregnant. People get betrayed by their best friends and relatives. People struggle to find themselves. These are events which actually happen in real life, even though I didn't base it on anyone's life.

You give need to have some patience to find out what decisions the characters are going to take. I'm updating as often as I can to please you guys and that's not the way I, or anyone else wants to be treated.

I shouldn't have to defend my characters or the plot again and again when you don't have the patience to read what happens in the next chapter.

If you can't handle the constant cliffhangers, I suggest you take a break from this book because I'm investing yourself this much isn't exactly "healthy" either. If you want, drop by when this sequel is complete, which will hopefully by the end of July. That way, you won't be dying in suspense and it will preserve both our sanities.

All this literally sucks the energy out of writing and I'm not sure I want to go through it again.

I know that's it a very long rant but I wanted you all to know how I was feeling. I know how you all feel and i believe in communication so why shouldn't you know I feel? Communication is a two way process.

***

On a happier note, I will most likely complete this 2nd part by the end of July. So everyone buckle up your seat belts.