You two get back together~Taeyang

TAEYANG'S POV:

I arrive at y/n's parents house and took a nervous breath, I got out of the car and walked towards the door when it suddenly opens and the kids run out.

"Appa!". They shout.

"Hey boys, How are you?". I ask them as they hug me.

"We missed you, Eomma misses you". Du-ho saids.

"She does?". I ask.

"Yeah". Du-ho saids.

We walk inside and I see y/n emerge from the kitchen, After not seeing her for quite sometime I remembered how beautiful she looks, it feels like the first time I'm seeing her.

"Hey". I said.

"Hey". Y/n saids.

"Hey kids, why don't we let your parents talk privately". My mother-in-law saids, she takes the kids to another room, leaving us alone.

"You wanted to talk to me?". I said to break the ice.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk about us YoungBae". Y/n saids.

"What about us?"

"I been thinking about us and wither I should forgive you or not-"

"Y/n, please give me another chance, what I did was stupid and I regret it everyday. I still love you so much and I'll do anything to make it work, please-"

"YoungBae, I'll give you another chance"

"Really?"

"Yes."

I pull y/n into a hug and she hugs me back, I hold her close to me and at that moment, I felt like at that moment if I let her go she would fly away.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too YoungBae"

"I promise to do anything to make it work, I don't want to lose you again."

We lean down and begin kissing each other, I lead y/n towards the nearest room where we officially made up.