I missed you~GD (smut)

Your co-worker, YoungBae had dropped you off after work and you made your way inside your house, you see dinner had been cooked so you figured your mom had cooked for you and your daughter.

"Eomma? (Y/D/N)? Are you here?". You call out.

You hear the footsteps of your daughter run up to you, she hugs you leg causing you to smile and giggle, you lean down and hug her back.

"How was your day princess?"

"It was good mommy"

"That's good, where's Nana?"

"Nana went home a while ago"

"Wait then who's watching you..."

You were cut off when you hear heavy footsteps, you look up and see JiYong standing in the entry way, he was wearing a nice suit. You were stunned to see JiYong standing in front of you, you and him dated from high school until about two years ago when he went to prison for robbery, JiYong was involved in the crime scene and you of course stood by him and you two had your daughter, she was your pride and joy and the apple of JiYong's eye.

"JiYong.."

"Hey y/n". He said.

"Daddy came over so he can see us, he brought me a huge teddy bear!". (Y/D/N) said happily.

"That's nice sweetie". You said.

"Hey princess, why don't you go start getting ready for bed". JiYong saids.

"Will you tuck me in daddy?". (Y/D/N) asks him.

"Of course sweetie". JiYong saids.

(Y/D/N) runs to her room and begins getting ready for bed, after she does her nightly routine, JiYong tucks her in and kisses her forehead, she turns off her lights then leaves the room.

Back in the kitchen, you were putting away the food and washing the dishes, JiYong walks into the kitchen and walks up behind you, his chin resting on your shoulder.

"Who was the guy that dropped you off?". JiYong saids.

"He's just a co-worker". You said.

"You been bringing him around (Y/D/N)?". JiYong asks.

"Why does it matter to you?". You said.

"I was just wondering". JiYong saids.

You dry your hands with a towel, You suddenly feel JiYong move your hair from your neck and begins kissing up your neck and shoulder, you instantly tilted your head to the side to give him more space.

"You sleep with him?.."

"No, he's just a friend"

"Good"

JiYong turns you around in his arms and you two begin kissing, oh how you missed him, you pull away and lead JiYong to your bedroom. JiYong loosens his tie and sets it on the dresser, you loop your fingers through the belt loops of his pants and lead him towards you, you unbutton his pants and pull them down as JiYong removes his button down shirt, He kicks his pants away then you pull him on top of you.

"I missed you y/n.."

"I missed you too"

JiYong kisses you softly then he pulls down his boxers and moves your panties to the side, he enters you and lets you adjust a little before he starts moving, You wrap your arms JiYong's neck as he nuzzles his face into your neck.

"JiYong oh god!"

"You're so tight fuck"

JiYong's pace gets faster and rougher, he was making up for lost time, he leaves soft kisses along your jaw and neck.

"I'm getting close.."

"I am too baby"

With a few more hard thrusts, JiYong and you reached your climaxes, You feel JiYong cum inside you which didn't worry you since you already had a kid with him. JiYong pulls out of you and pulls you up to him so you two can snuggle, he pulls the covers over you both, you love the soft side of him.

"I love you". JiYong saids.

"I love you too". You said.

"Can I come back home?". JiYong asks.

"You can, just promise that you won't leave us again". You say.

"I won't, you and (Y/D/N) are stuck with me". JiYong saids.

You giggled and he kisses your forehead, you got warm and cozy snuggled up to JiYong and fell asleep, the next morning you woke up and saw JiYong and (Y/D/N) cuddled up to one another, you amazed how much she looked like her dad. You got out of bed and slipped on your robe to head into the kitchen to make breakfast, you kissed their foreheads before walking out quietly.

Your happy little family was reunited once again.