Growing Up~GD

*Hei-Ran is 14*
————————————————————————

You heard JiYong walk into the house and went to go greet him, he smiles seeing you and you pull him into a kiss which he happily returns.

"You seem happy today". JiYong saids.

"I'm just having a good day". You said.

JiYong takes his shoes off and walks into the living room to sit down, You sit next to him and grab his hand, JiYong looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

"JiYong, Remember our first date?"

"Yeah I do, why you ask?"

"Wanna know?"

"Yeah"

"Hei-Ran told me today that she has her first boyfriend."

JiYong expression turns into a serious one at the news of Hei-Ran having a boyfriend, he wasn't thrilled to say the least.

"What's his name?"

"Jae-Sang"

"And how old is he?"

"He just turned 16 a few days ago.."

"Hei-Ran is only 14 y/n-"

"He's just older by a year and a half"

"Still y/n"

"You're older then me by two years"

"Yeah we started dating when you were 19 and I was 21, not 14 and 16 years old."

You sigh at JiYong's stubbornness, you knew that he was overprotective of the kids but more so of Hei-Ran since she's the first born and his only daughter, you walk up to JiYong and place your hands on the side of his face.

"I know she's your little girl and you're just trying to protect her but if you keep her from seeing this boy then she'll just sneak around to see him."

JiYong sighs and he nods, he walks into the kitchen and sits at the table, deep in thought, you follow him in there and place a hand on his shoulder.

"You never know, Jae-Sang could be a very decent young man"

"He better be if he's dating my little girl"

"You just need to meet him that's all, I'll have Hei-Ran bring him home this weekend"

"That seems like a plan"

"Just remember, he could be a little nervous about meeting you cause one you're the girl's dad and also you are G-Dragon, so please be a little nice"

"I guess I'll be nice"

"No you will be nice"

"Can I give him the ole 'you hurt her, I'll hurt you' speech?"

"JiYong"

"Okay fine."

You wrap your arms around JiYong's neck and rest your head on top of his, you kiss his forehead causing him to smile.

"Guess my little girl isn't so little anymore.."