"Mmm, You feel good. You're fucking soaked, is it for me? Is it because of my hard cock pressed up against you? Or is it because you wish you were getting fucked by one of those bitches on the screen?" Jades voice was harsh, Perrie gasped at the realisation of what the bulge under her was, yet the thought of Jade's length in her, claiming her, made perrie soak herself with desire.

"Oh...M-Mistress"

"Answer me Perrie" Jade brought her free hand up to palm Perrie's breast.

"Y-eah...Yes Mistress..." Perrie cried loudly, Surprised at how she was reacting too porn. She had never seen the concept of getting turned on by two people faking sex. However, these women seemed so real. or it could of just of been because of how Jade's talented fingers were relentlessly attacking her clit. Perrie blinked at the raven haired girl who was now grinding against her co workers fingers and she resisted the urge to close her eyes at the feeling of her mistress

Jade pinched her nipple and bit her neck simultaneously. "Yes. what?"

Perrie cried out at Jade pulling on her nipple so harshly, The woman on the screen climaxed. Jade soothed the bite with her tongue as she slipped two fingers inside Perrie

"Y-Yes! Uh B-Both...I'm wet...for...because. of.. Fuck....Both, M-mistress" Perrie stuttered out watching Jade shiver at the sound of her swearing

"Hm. Look Perrie, She's coming, Do you want to cum?

Perrie moaned, moving her hips against Jade's fingers, she felt out of control. Her body was desperate for release yet Jade slapped her thigh again.

"Stop moving your hips, you're not controlling this Perrie I am. Remember, you gave me the power." Jade snapped and Perrie stilled her hips reluctantly as she watched the woman on screen shake from the feeling of her climax rippling through her.

"Mistress...can I, p..please..."

"Can you what Perrie?" Jade spoke nonchalantly, pinching her girl's clit harshly with her other hand. 

"Oh fuck...p..please! I want to c-"

Before Perrie could finish pleading, the screen went black just as Jade pulled her hands from the Perrie's pussy. Perrie cried out at the lack of contact.

"No, You will not cum, love. Unless I tell you to. You need to understand now that I decide when your orgasms happen." Jade wasn't touching her and Perrie was near tears at how turned on she was. "I know you want to come..." Jade cooed, "but I told you that this is all apart of the lesson. You need to understand how to control yourself when you're with me and follow my directions. If you can do that Perrie, then you will earn the reward you deserve. Keep your hands on my thighs."

Perrie fought the urge to cry and closed her eyes. Trying to calm herself down, she attempted to stop her clit from throbbing and her pussy from being so wet. Suddenly, a hand cupped her neck gently and she gasped.

"Open your fucking eyes. Watch." 

The screen came to life as if on command, and Perrie pulled her eyes open. Now she was watching a brunette woman with a strap and another blonde woman. The brunette was kissing the woman's lips, her hands sliding down her sides and her ass taking up the shot on the screen. 

She continued to kiss her and then she pulled back to reach down and pull on her cock. Perrie moaned at the sight and Jade gave her throat a small squeeze, only touching her in that area. The woman on screen leaned up to grab onto the brunette's strap running her hands all over it.

"Mmm, she's desperate for her cock, Perrie. She kind of resembles you, doesn't she? blonde hair, tan skin...unfortunately not as beautiful." Jade said pressing a kiss to her shoulder, Perrie bit her lip, feeling the hand on her throat slide up and into her mouth.