What They Did When You Were Born

Alexander:
He did EVERYTHING with you! He slept with you, he worked with you, he went on coffee runs with you. Once he even almost got in a fight with Thomas Jefferson with you in his arms. He was about to kick him in the knee when you started to cry. He blamed Jefferson for making you cry and they got into another argument.
(I already think it's bad)

John:
He would bring you to the park and you two would sit by the lake and he would throw rocks in the water and talk to you about all sorts of things. Once you were able to walk and talk a little bit, he would take you to the zoo and look at the animals. Mostly the turtles.

Lafayette:
He would sing and read to you in French. Also he wanted to bring you France right after you were born but, that didn't work out, so you when on your 5th birthday.

Hercules:
He did the simba thing. You smiled and laughed so, that became your guy's thing.

Aaron:
He cried the first time he saw you. He sang songs like Dear Theodosia, to you softly as he held you.

King George:
He threw a party, but you ended up crying once a bunch of people got all up in your face. He ended the party and you guys cuddled up in bed and fell asleep.

Thomas:
He bragged to Alexander that you are far more prettier then every child his wife would bring into this world. When he went to France, you sadly couldn't go. Once he got back he spoiled you like there was no tomorrow.

Maria:
You gave her enough courage to fight back against the cruel men in the world. She promised that nothing bad would ever happen to you.

Hey I hope you like it, but if not... stop reading the story.
Request- open
Have a good day/night/afternoon/moring/evning/etc
Peace out!