Chp 3-Sandcastles

Začít od začátku

"Louis really cares for you," he says plainly.

"Yeah, I guess he does."

***

•Harry's POV•

At around lunch time, I get a call from the brunette girl we met on the beach yesterday.

"Hey, Cassy. I was actually wanting to call you, but I forgot to get your number," I explain.

She giggles, "Well good thing I got yours."

"Yeah, so what's up?" I say coolly, depite the nervous butterflies in my stomach.

"I was calling to see if you wanted to go out tonight?" She says. Then she begins to babble nervously. "I mean, I don't know if you're busy or have something else to do. Maybe you don't even want to come, but it was worth a try-"

"I'd love to," I cut her off.

"Really?" she asks, unbelieving.

"Yes, I'd love to go out with you tonight," I smile even though she can't see me.

"Ok, well I was thinking of like dinner and a movie? Or we could go to the beach and walk around. Or maybe go bowling; there's a little bowling alley in town..." she babbles again.

"Dinner and a movie sounds great," I answer, as it was her first possibility, making it most likely what she wanted to do.

"Ok, awesome. Do you have a ride there?"

"Actually, why don't I pick you up love," I offer, my heart fluttering in my chest.

"Oh! Ok, sure." She tells me her address and that the movie starts at 7:30. We decide on going out to dinner at 6.

"Well, I'll see you at 6 then," I say.

"Yeah, see you soon," she breathes before hanging up.

I pocket my cell and walk outside to where the lads are chilling on the deck. I sit down in a deck chair, mesmerized and eagerly awaiting 6 o'clock.

"What's gotten into you?" Liam waves a hand in front of my face, snapping me from my thoughts.

"I'm going on a date tonight!" I sing.

Zayn asks, "With who?"

"You know that girl we met at the beach yesterday?"

"Yeah, what was her name?" Niall asks.

"Cassy. She called me and invited me to go out tonight."

"Ooo!" Louis exclaims. "Way to go!"

I smile, "We're going to dinner and a movie."

"Sounds fun," Zayn says.

"Yeah," I breathe dreamily.

"Be careful," Liam advises.

"Don't worry," I say to him and flash him a wink.

"What time is your date?" Niall asks.

"Six."

Liam glances at his watch and says, "Well you've got about an hour, so what do you lot want to do?"

After a moment of thinking Niall says, "Let's make a sandcastle!"

We agree, quickly change into swimming trunks, and sprint down to the sand in front of our house. Liam follows after us with buckets and shovels.

We start digging; Niall overviews the whole process, telling us where to dig and how deep to dig and what to scavenge from the beach. I dig the moat, Louis and Liam collect seashells and sticks, and Zayn begins to construct the castle.

Soon, our castle is sturdy and finished. Niall hoots and hollers about it. It looked really great, complete with small windows, a seashell garden, and even a draw bridge made of sticks.

Suddenly, I feel a hard lump hit my back and crumble. I turn around and see Liam laughing, another pile of sand in his hand.

"Oh, you did not just do that," I threaten before sprinting after him. He races into the cool water. I tackle him and we roll around, splashing and getting drenched. The rest of the lads join in, and soon I'm trapped in the middle of a full-on water war.

Water splashes everywhere, stinging my eyes and burning my nose. After a while, it's clear that everyone's exhausted and I decide to get ready for my date.

As I quickly shower and change into casual jeans and a nice blue t-shirt, the lads fall asleep on the couches. I quietly head out the door and hop into one of the two cars Simon rented for us, nervous but super excited for my date.

~~~~~

author's note...

Awww Hazza's got a date! Should be in the next chapter. Anyways, what do you think so far?