Taehyung straighten on his back standing properly on his feet as his eyes land of Yoongi's figure at the doorway.

Cursing under his breath, he throw the empty can on the trash bin as he make his way towards the man.

"Hyung you should get some more rest." Taehyung said, placing a hand on the elder's shoulder but he was disregard as Yoongi's eyes was train on your back.

You whimper in fear all the calmness has vanished into thin air as you heard Taehyung speaking, you didn't turn around as you froze on your spot knowing Suga was there.

"Baby..." a broken whisper emits from Yoongi's chapped lips calling for you almost inaudible as he feel his throat dry wondering how long did he took his last drink.

your grip on the ice pack tighten as your heartbeat increases upon hearing his voice that made your blood run cold every-time, your fingers began shaking and you feel your feet and palms cold.

Namjoon who was sitting in one of the dining table chairs notice your trembling body and went into action as he smell another commotion is going to break, it's not that he pity you, he was still tire out from the other man aggressiveness and he can't do another knocking out session.

He walked towards the other criminal and clutch his elbow, pulling on it as he try to pull him out of the kitchen

"hyung you're scaring her give her a little time.". Namjoon said collectedly.

"That's my woman over there." Yoongi hiss in Namjoon's face as he scowl at the taller man.

Yoongi was infuriated as he harshly tore his arm from Namjoon's grasp who were restraining him like a murderer-

After all, he was a murderer.

Namjoon draw a long breath in and breath out heavily, he have seen the man mad over y/n several times and he knows no one can stop Yoongi in getting his way with you.

"Yes and you almost kill her." Jungkook interfere, saying in a blank tone as he walk over to them, crossing his arms as he stood infront of Yoongi blocking his way.

Yoongi gave him a cold shoulder, looking past his build to look at you only to see a horrendous sight.

If there is something that the brunette criminal hate it is someone touching his property.

Yoongi release a groan under his breath and push Jungkook aside who was standing on his way receiving a glare from the maknae.