Chapter 4 - Never Be The Same Again

~ ~ Chapter Four ~ ~

(Four Years Later)

Swaying my body to the music, I closed my eyes for a brief moment and allowed my mind to imagine me somewhere else before opening them again with a smouldering look that could make most grown men melt like hot butter in my hands. My heels clicked on the floor as I walked slowly to the front, then quickly lowered myself in a squatting position, opening my legs then standing back up again but more slowly.

Walking backwards I smiled seductively as I felt the cool metal bar behind me, then reached backwards with one leg and wrapped it around it, latching on, twisting my body to face the bar and using both arms to pull myself up as I grind along it slowly in beat with the music.

Cat calls and wolf whistles filled the air as I spun around on the pole, sliding down to land gently on my knees as I crawled to the front once more, giving a perfect view of my almost naked body, some of my hair falling slightly over the side of my face as the happy faces of the men filled with lust for me slid money into the side of my lacy black thong and matching bra.

Finally my set came to an end and I gave them all a flirty wink before strutting my stuff back stage. The second I was out of view of the customers my seductive face faded to be replaced by one that showed nothing.

Amberly came bouncing up to me in her six inch heels, waving her money at me, "Dinner's on me tonight!" she cheered brightly.

I smiled slightly. Amberly is my only real friend I have, she is the same age as me, I met her a few months after the day I walked away from my family and have never looked back. She gave me a place to stay, got me a job and is just there for me. She doesn't ask questions and just accepts me for the way I am.

She is gorgeous with her natural slender figure with slight curves in all the right places, her dirty blond long wavy hair was something like a movie stars and she was naturally pretty too, her personality reminds me of me from before my life went to hell.

Pulling the money out from my underwear I held it into piles in my hand and counted out three hundred and fifty five dollars. Not bad for an hour's dance. Money itches like crazy and I don't think anyone actually knows that but have you tried to sexy dance on a pole with money itching your breasts?

"So what do you want?" she asked as she pulled another note out of my black g-string and handed it to me with a smile.

I shrugged, "Whatever you want."

We walked into the change rooms together. It was pretty empty apart from a few girls rushing around for last minute touch ups. Along one wall was one massive mirror with lights at the top of it and  individual tables with chairs set up in a row. On the other wall was divided change rooms with curtain doors, then everywhere else was feather boas, glitter, costumes, outfits, shoes, and our lockers.

I plopped down into the closest chair and smothered up a cotton wool in make-up remover and started rubbing it all over my face as I plucked off my fake lashes. Amberly did the same from alongside me.

"I was thinking beer and pizza tonight with a movie. What do you think?" she asked.

I nodded, then my cell started to ring, I glanced at the caller I.D Josh. Pressing the end call button I looked back up at the mirror. I've had a string of relationships since I last left home without looking back but not one has been serious and I never feel anything for them. I don't even know why I bother anymore.