Chapter 20 - Never Be The Same Again

~ ~ Chapter Twenty ~ ~

All I could do was stare into those cold hard eyes of his, goosebumps ran across my skin as I noticed how close we were to one another. Never did I ever imagine to being this close to him ever again. It literally made me feel sick in the stomach. All the things I had told myself I would do if I ever came across this thing again went out the window as fear engulfed me.

I was afraid.

And the smirk on his face told me that he knew I was too, I was an easy target in this crowded club, I could scream and no one would even really hear me.

"Not wearing a skirt, I see.....shame too, I bet those pretty legs of yours are now dead sexy." his voice was gruff and teasing as his eyes raked over my body, no doubt imaging me naked.

I didn't respond but my body started working and I spun on my heels and ran, pushing people out of my way, not caring if I accidentally hurt someone or spilt their damn drinks because my situation right now is far more important.

I didn't look back to see if he was following me or not because I knew if I did look and he was following me, I would panic even more and I can't afford to panic right now. My body was already going into overdrive as I slipped my fingers into my pocket and felt the edge of my phone.

Closing my eyes for a split second as I kept making my way through the endless crowds, I thanked the lucky stars that I kept my phone after the guys showed up and that I have their numbers stored in here.

Looking around, I had to jump a little to see where the front door was, I wasn't staying another second in here if I didn't have to. I spotted it on the other side and groaned silently to myself as I began pushing my way through once more, trying to get out as fast as I could.

My mind was only on one thought - to get out and away from him.

After what seemed like a life time at my expense I half walked, half jogged down the short hallway that led to the front door, I could see Craig and Earl standing there, both gave me a funny look as I jogged past them.

"Leila!" I think it was Craig that called out, "Come back!"

I ignored them and ran across the road towards a side street, finding a large tree, I leaned against it with my back and one hand over my chest as my heart pounded away. My body was visibly shaking and I couldn't stop it. I was freaked out and scared!

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I scrolled through my contacts until I came across the one person who I needed the most right now, the one person who would make it all go away and keep me safe at any cost.

Tapping my foot, I couldn't stop looking all around, my breathing fast and shaky as I waited for him to spring up on me and get me again.

"Hey gorgeous, we wo-."

"His here!" I half screamed as the tears finally found their way to my eyes at the sound of Baden's voice.

"Who? Leila, what's happened?" Baden's voice was no longer calm, he was furious within a matter of seconds.

"That bastard! The one you said was back home! His not! His here right now and he saw me!" I sobbed, dropping to my knees as the fear became too much for my body.

"Leila, please tell me you're still at the club." Baden sounded pleading.

I looked around again, crap. "N-no....I ran...I couldn't stay there with him." my voice just above a whisper.

"Alright, I'm coming to get you...how far did you run?"

"Um...down the side street... Gregor Street. Baden? I need you." I cried.