Intro - Never Be The Same Again

Thanks so much to @Rawrrrbabyx for creating the amazing cover - thanks so much!! =)

A/N ~ IMPORTANT: I just wanted to make it clear right here that explicit language is used in this story during certain times, but for the most part it isn't. This story does have violence, so be prepared if you are someone who doesn't like that.

**Also this is a rough draft, there will be errors and mistakes in here....feel free to PM me with any you find. I'm slowly making my way through of writing up an improved version, but time is something I lack lol

Leila is pronounced as 'Lee-la' =)

Thanks for reading!

~ ~ One ~ ~

Walking in through the giant red padded doorway to the club I was shocked at how easy my fake I.D was to pull off, but it also helped that my friend Jenny knew the bouncer. I hadn't even realized how much I was freaking out until we got inside and I touched my own sweaty palms. Scrunching my face up in slight disgust, I did my best to wipe them free. Jenny laughed at me as she grabbed my hand and led me to the front of the bar, basically pulling me along as she shoved her way through the thick crowd of bodies.

This is my first time out to a club and it's my seventeenth birthday, so I'm pretty keyed up for the night ahead of us. Jenny dressed me up in her short black off the shoulder dress and red heeled pumps. She had also curled my hair and done my make-up since she comes here almost every Friday night with her older friends and knows what to wear and what to look like. I was a little unsure at first but standing here now, I fit right in but look better than half the girls already.

"Two vodka sunrises!" Jenny leaned over the bar and shouted to the cute bartender who gave her a stiff nod as his eyes glazed over her revealed chest area before he turned his back to us and started pouring our drinks.

The club was amazing with all the flashing lights and neon's everywhere, there was even a smoke machine out on the dance floor, the crowds were surreal and the music was pumping right through my body, vibrating to the very centre of me. With a huge amazed grin on my face I turned to look at Jenny who was right next to me, but still had to shout loudly in her ear for her to hear me that I wanted to go dance.

She handed me my drink, which she scored both of them for free for some reason unknown to her but hey, who were we to argue about free drinks? Jenny also got the guy to put both of our purses behind the bar for safe keeping, just so they didn’t get stolen or we didn’t lose them when we got drunk.

I had downed my drink before we even got out onto the dance floor and was more than ready to start moving to the music. I loved dancing; no matter where I was I would dance because I could be in my own little bubble world and ignore everything and everyone around me when I wanted too. But right now Jenny lent right up against me as we held our hands in the air and swung our hips to the beat, grinding up each other every now and then due to the lack of space, but we danced like this at home and on our beds.

"Another drink?" she shouted in my ear, I nodded as she led us back towards the bar but she was cut off by an older guy who scooped her up into his arms, she squealed excitedly and motioned for me to follow them as he carried her away with a sleazy grin on his face which caused a shudder to run down my spine but I ignored it.

He led us to the back of the club where booths lined one wall and towards one booth in particular were three guys and one girl all cheered when they saw Jenny who laughed and shouted out hello’s to them all. The guy put Jenny back down on her feet and she grabbed my hand, pulling me down into the seat alongside her. It wasn't as loud over this end and I could actually hear everyone and not have to shout for them to hear me.