Kageyama bumped his head on the counter. Sugawara gave him an apologetic look and patted his back. He comforted the barista but it doesn't work. Kageyama was thinking of one thing that made him upset. It was about how he blew up the confession yesterday. He was ready! But he fucked it up.

He's such an idiot.

Wasted yet another day to confess to Hinata. When will he get the damn courage and just ask the waiter out?! God even he was frustrated about how cowardly he is.

"Suga-san. I'm such an idiot." He mumbled.

"Nooo, you're not! You're just... a bit off the track." Sugawara comforted him. Kageyama sighed and sat up straight. He looked at Hinata who was standing at the cashier with Nishinoya, probably talking about Kuroo or Atsumu. He pressed his lips into a straight line as he bored his gaze at how cheerful Hinata looked. He wanted Hinata to look like that while talking to him. Not about Kuroo or Atsumu.

Speak of the devils.

Kuroo came into the cafe and Atsumu walked in right after. Hinata panicked as he stared at the two tall figures walk straight towards him. He felt like this was times before a disaster happens and he could feel himself panicking. As he turned to look at Nishinoya for help, he saw Kageyama walk to him too and that just made his anxiety worsen. In a second, the three tall and attractive men made ther way to Hinata and called out his name.

"Hinata!"

"Shoyo!"

"Chibi-chan!"

"Be my valentine tomorrow!" The three asked him out in unison, reddening poor Hinata's face.

"Oh shit, here we go." Nishinoya commented to himself, knowing well enough where this is going.

The three glared at each other, knowing at an instant that they were love rivals. Kageyama stared at Kuroo and Atsumu with scary intense eyes, trying to scare them off. Atsumu smirked, rolling his eyes at the two. Kuroo just stayed still and observed the barista and the volleyball player. The silence felt so awkward for Hinata that he wanted to run. He looked at all three men and slowly raised the tray in his hands to cover his face. They all looked so dominant, Hinata just wish any of them would just choke him already.

"Kageyama, was it? I heard from Shoyo that you're his friend." Atsumu attacked first after a long silence. Kageyama scoffed. So this is how he wants to play the game.

"I heard from Hinata that you're his best friend. Miya Atsumu. How's your girlfriend doing so far?" Kageyama shot back. He knew about this volleyball player, he's far too popular not to recognize. He also remembered reading about his girlfriend somewhere so he used that as a weapon.

"Actually, he doesn't have a girlfriend. Those were rumors made by locals. I take it you're slow with your surroundings." Kuroo responded, saving Atsumu's ass. Atsumu glanced at him and snickered.

"Thanks rooster head."

"Watch your mouth there Miya. Remember, you're just his bestie." Kuroo didn't even want to bond with Atsumu. A rival is a rival and he didn't want to share Hinata with anyone. That statement triggered Atsumu and he muttered a curse.

"Oi, fanboy. I'll have you know that I'm Shoyo's first kiss and his lips tasted great." That made both Kageyama and Kuroo angry. Atsumu noticed it but he continued. "Shoyo may be a tangerine but his lips tasted like strawberries."

"Look at this bitch, trying to sound so high and mighty. You kissed him okay so?" Kageyama scoffed, trying to sound like he was all cool with it when he was practically screaming inside, scolding himself, telling himself that he should've confessed sooner.

"Stop sounding cool, it doesn't suit your dumb ass."

"Stop arguing in my cafe, get the fuck out." Sugawara barged in to the intense but stupid argument and pushed them all out. Even his barista.

"Great. You got us kicked out." Atsumu blamed. The other two didn't know who he was pointing fingers at and responded at the same time, scolding him. The three really started to argue outside while the rest in the cafe just watched their pointless argument. Sugawara shook his head, Nishinoya was laughing his ass off and Hinata was literally dying of embarrassment.

"You've got quite a harem there Hinata. Those are all great suitors." Sugawara commented as Nishinoya snickered, agreeing with him. Hinata's face burned out of embarrassment even more after what Sugawara said.

"I don't even know how I build this harem!" He buried his face into his hands. "It feels so good yet it's so frustrating!"

"Yeah, I can see that." Sugawara stared at Hinata. He could tell Hinata was liking these sudden attention he's having since he haven't had anyone to give him this kind of attention for 19 years straight. Finally, on the 20th year of living, God finally decided it's time for Hinata to find love. But God can be so cruel sometimes and so he created this harem for Hinata.

"You know, you're gonna have to choose one of them and tell them all that one day." Nishinoya said, bringing Hinata back to reality. He pouted and looked at the three men who seemed to had cool down from the argument.

"Yeah. I know." He answered bitterly. It's not that he was greedy and wanted all of them, no. Hinata only wanted one of them to be with him. One person that seemed to be his Mr Right. All of them fit the part so perfectly well!

Kuroo loves him dearly, just how he wanted his partner to be, loving. Kuroo's an animal rescuer and just with that, his kindness and caring personality shows off well. He even has beautiful hazel brown eyes. The only thing that sets him apart is his big brain contrasting with his overflowing confidence and flirty personality. Though it only has been seen to be used on him, Hinata still finds those traits a turn on. He doesn't know much about Kuroo and that seems to be the only problem.

Hinata knew everything about Atsumu and the same goes for Atsumu. Atsumu was loving, but not as much as Kuroo. Atsumu is kind and caring, as shown from his habits to ask everyone how their days were and always asking about others. He also had brown eyes and that just makes Hinata realize how much of a hoe he is for brown eyes. Atsumu's difference from the rest is his cool and calm self. He was also dumb, but at the same time he's clever. His negative trait would be his time punctuality and he tends to run away from his mistakes rather than facing it.

Kageyama isn't loving, anyone can tell. But as cold as he always is, deep down he's caring and kind and dumb. Hinata even got to know that Kageyama has a soft side for cute things. It's just that he doesn't express his feelings much physically. Kageyama is also protective and that's one of the most boyfriend material Hinata knows of that Kageyama possess. His anger management issues are also a problem and if he dates anyone, he would most likely argue a lot with his partner.

"They all have their pros and cons. Kageyama is always angry at even the smallest issues, Atsumu's a coward and tends to run away when he mistakes and Kuroo's... well I don't know much about him!" Hinata complained, running his hand through his messy hair. Sugawara and Nishinoya looked at each other before looking at a troubled Hinata.

"Well, no one's perfect Hinata." Sugawara tried to help. He placed his hands on Hinata's head, patting the troubled little waiter's head. "You just need to pick a person you feel compatible with the most."

Hinata looked up at his senpai and nodded. Smiling, he thanked Sugawara for his advice and looked out the window. He saw the three men finally talking like friends but suddenly coming to a serious conversation and started to argue again. They all turned to look at Hinata in unison, making Hinata's body jolt out of sudden shock. He saw Atsumu say something and they all glared at each other before nodding, agreeing with whatever Atsumu had said. Atsumu left, Kuroo came in with Kageyama. Kageyama continued working. Kuroo ordered a latte and after getting his order, he left, bidding his goodbye to Hinata.

Hinata didn't know what Atsumu had said but he was certain that this was just a silent before the eruption.