♡️5♡️

"Happy Valentines Day!"

Hinata beamed as he served a couple their order of coffees and cakes. The two thanked the cheerful waiter and proceeded to talk to each other, staring ever so lovingly at each other. Hinata walked back to the counter to pick up another set of orders, having to face yet another group of high school girls with their chocolates.

"Hinata-san! Please accept this! I made them especially for you!" A girl with a bob cut smiled and batted her eyelashes at him.

"Hey! Ichika! I thought you wanted the barista!" Her friend, the short boy haired one whispered, loud enough for Hinata to hear.

"Nah! He's scary. I want a sunshine boyfriend, a cheerful and sweet one! Like Hinata-san!" She gushed.

Hinata was flattered with all the compliments he got today. He ended up accepting way more chocolates than he expected. Since Nishinoya had gotten less chocolates than him, he decided that sharing them would be less of a pain. He was grateful for them of course, but imagine having to eat a hundred plus small bags of chocolates. He wasn't even sure if he could make it to twenty.

"Ah, poor Hinata. He'll be troubled when White Day comes around later." Sugawara sighed at the sight of Hinata receiving his 132nd bag of chocolate. His eyes caught a glimpse of a figure coming into the cafe and he quickly identified who it was.

"Shoyo~" Hinata turned around, his face instantly crashing into Atsumu's chest. He squeaked and muttered a sorry. Atsumu just laughed it off. He then shoved a box of expensive chocolates to Hinata and innocently wishing him a happy valentines. Hinata was dumbfounded while the high school girls around him gasped. Some were happy and excited, some were devastated.

"Hinata-san has fanboys?!"

"Fanboys? More like boyfriend, no?"

"What??? No way!!"

"She's not wrong. He totally looked the part."

"Wait, isn't that the volleyball player the boys in our class keep looking up to?"

"Miya Atsumu was it?"

The cafe buzzed with questions and deductions as Hinata pulled Atsumu to the counter to get out of the center of attention. Sugawara and Nishinoya were totally acting blind whereas Kageyama frowned. Atsumu glanced at the barista and smirked.

"My friend gave this to you. He says happy valentines." He informed with a cocky tone. Kageyama tched and grabbed the small pink pouch from Atsumu's hands. Atsumu stuck his tongue out as he held up a finger, mouthing a "one point for me".

"Bitch." Kageyama muttered.

Sugawara heard that and his brows met as he stared at proud looking Atsumu. He looked back at an angry Kageyama who was holding a heart shaped box and staring at the pink pouch Atsumu just gave him. He looked out the cafe's glass walls and saw Kuroo coming into the cafe with a Deku plushie. He sensed that something was happening but he couldn't quite a finger to it. He tapped on Nishinoya's shoulder and whispered to him about it.

"Heyo~! Chibi-chan~!" Kuroo called out. The whole cafe seemed to know who he was calling to even though it was a nickname. They all turned to look at the popular orange haired waiter who was literally blushing as Kuroo walked up to him. He handed the Deku plushie to him with a wide smile. "Happy Valentines Day, Chibi-chan!"

"Hinata!" Kageyama called out, having all eyes on him. He held up the heart shaped box and practically yelled out "Happy Valentines!"

Hinata was once again trapped in the same situation as yesterday only this time, there were customers and his fangirls witnessing. Hinata was blushing ten times than he was yesterday.