154. 🍓

154. 🍓 [tag]
to: dearreaders@gmail.com
forwarded by: sebmackie@gmail.com
&& -SCAVENGER-SITH@gmail.com
topic: random question tag

1 | WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HAIR?I have black/really dark brown hair

I have black/really dark brown hair.

2 | IF YOU HAD ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I love the idea of invisibility, I think there's so much potential to it and maybe it's because I've been rewatching the Harry Potter movies and I just love all scenes with the invisibility cloak? Who knows? But also, just imagine doing whatever you wanted and being invisible?

3 | IF YOU COULD FIX ONE OF THESE PROBLEMS WHICH WOULD IT BE: WORLD HUNGER OR COVID-19?
Ok, so I think everyone is going to have their own opinion on this (so please don't hate mine, because I don't hate yours — my opinion is just that — an opinion). Maybe this breaks the rules but I would like to pick "fixing" both. I've been taught to not compare suffering or death counts or any of that because suffering should not be measured (just because someone has a broken leg does not mean your twisted ankle hurts any less, this is not to be an analogy for World Hunger vs. COVID-19 — it's just a common saying to get my point across better) both should be looked at differently. This applies ( for me ) to so many situations, and I don't want to compare apples to oranges OR even apples to apples.  I don't want to pick the greater good or lesser evil, because both things should be tended to. COVID-19 is an emotional topic, and world hunger is one too so I just want to leave it at that. (Also side note: I'm trying to not branch off into many directions with this. So, to clarify: both are issues that need to be solved and I think both are valid, I just am sick of having to choose between things like this (I see it way too much in media and news and movies — ESPECIALLY MOVIES) and wanted to choose both. Maybe I'm too hopeful or maybe it's something else but that's my take on the question, sorry it got so long).

4 | IF YOU COULD HAVE YOUR DREAM JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wanted to work as NASA for the longest time ever, I'm such a physics nerd like that, but literally calculating things about space sounds cool? Maybe I'm the embodiment of Bruce Banner, the dork.

5 | ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD OR DO YOU HAVE SIBLINGS? IF YOU, HOW MANY AND WHAT GENDER?
I have two siblings, one female and one male.

6 | IF A JOGGER RUNS AT THE SPEED OF SOUND, CAN HE HEAR HIS IPOD?
Oh, so we're getting into Physics now? My area of expertise (no it's not, please really I'm not that knowledgeable). The iPod is also travelling with you at the speed of sound, so in theory you should be able to hear it. Think of it like a car: the car is transporting itself and you, and no matter the speed it's going at, nothing inside the car changes. (There are different theories, but i fw this one). Theory of relativity, I love it here.

7 | WHAT WOULD YOU WANT WRITTEN ON YOUR TOMBSTONE?
Lemme vibe and be stupid for once: "Be Afraid, be very afraid," cryptic and cute!?

8 | ARE YOU AGAINST KILLING ANIMALS?
Ok this is going to be another long answer. Short answer is that it depends on the situation, should dogs be put down because someone kept on provoking them and they were cornered and attacked? Not really, at least I don't think so. Should animals be killed in cruel and vile ways for no reason, no definitely not. Should animals be killed when they are past being saved and the only thing that's left for them alive is to suffer? Yes, they should be put down HUMANELY (I wish they didn't have to be, but I don't want to see animals suffering). Let's not bring up factory farms because that is a big rant for next time, and really rereading the question: if doesn't exactly relate in any way, I just have a knack for going on tangents?

9 | DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES BEFORE TAKING THEM OFF?
Please, I only wear slides now? But when I do, it depends on the pair of shoes. My sneakers are easy to slip into, so I don't untie them. But my basketball shoes are difficult to get out of, so I untie them.

10 | WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?
I don't know how this holds up today but I really loved Avalon: Web it Magic (the whole series but in particular my favourite was: All's Fairy In Love and War). Maybe I'll go back to reread the whole series, whoops?

11 | IF YOU COULD BE BORN INTO HISTORY AS A FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD YOU WANT TO BE AND WHY?
No one comes to mind, my brain is caput.

12 | IF A KID REFUSED TO SLEEP DURING NAP-TIME, ARE THEY RESISTING A REST?
Oh, no please no. Mom, come pick me up please?

13 | WHO IS THE PERSON YOU TRUST THE MOST?
Imma be corny for a second and say that it's KUNHANGZ , because she's the only person that I know irl that I'm out to as bisexual at the moment. She means a lot to me, and has always been there when I rant about the stupidness that is my whole family.

14 | WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WORD?
Lore, maybe? I don't know, I think it's a cool word. Please, I don't know how to answer?

15 | WHAT IS YOUR WORST PET PEEVE?
Loud/consecutive noise. I cannot study or do anything with sound in the background (rarely I get work done when listening to music), and when I tune into realty again and hear the noise it sounds louder and more irritating to me. I get really frustrated with it.

16 | WOULD YOU RATHER SIT IN THE SNOW WHILST IT'S FALLING, OR DANCE IN THE RAIN?
Snow, all the way without question. It gives me nostalgia and I just have always loved snow.

17 | HAVE YOU EVER DROPPED FOOD ON THE FLOOR, PICKED IT UP AND THEN EATEN IT?
Would you believe me if I said I didn't? I always put it to the side to put into the compost or I'll wash it and then eat it (like a fruit or something?).

18 | HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR?
No way, at least I think I would remember if I did.

19 | WOULD YOU RATHER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE OR HOW YOU'RE GOING TO DIE?
How, because I like to keep some things a mystery and I don't want to countdown to my death because that makes me anxious and does not sit well for me.

please pardon any grammar
mistakes, i'm tired and need to sleep
ASAP! anyone who wants to do this,
feel free to participate xx