o2o. 🍓

o2o. 🍓 [writing contest]
to: dearreaders@gmail.com
subject: writing contest information

━━━━━━━━━
INFORMATION!
━━━━━━━━━

HOW TO JOIN: if you want to join, comment 'I'm in' and tag 1-3 people who you think would be interested!

WHAT YOU CAN WRITE: there's no limit except your imagination to what you can write. It could be something like a one-shot about one of my OCS or even a 'juniper meets the avengers one-shot' (which i would totally love kdjdks). look at the rules for more 'limitations.'

QUESTIONS? COMMENT THEM HERE.

━━━━━
RULES!
━━━━━

1. YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME. this contest is only for my followers because i want to give prizes to them since they got me to 500.

2. PLAY NICE. If I see you being rude to other users participating, you'll be disqualified.

3. DON'T PLAGIARIZE. The whole point is to come up with something that you made, so don't plagiarize anything. However if you get a writing prompt etc make sure you tell me that and the source.

4. ONE-SHOT SHOULD BE ABOUT ME. The main purpose is to have a writing contest about my books and self. So the writing piece must contain to that idea. I know that I don't have much chapters up, but if you're writing about one of my OCs I'd suggest reading Eccentric, How the Mighty Fall, Solace or Toxic, since they have the most chapters and it would be easier to.

5. 400+ WORDS. I actually want to read something long, so your entry should be 400 or more words long. This rule is not as strict but I'd suggest doing it.

6. SUBMIT AS MANY AS YOU WANT. If you want to write 1 entry do it. If you want to write 4 entries do it. Write as many as you want.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1. TAG ME IN A CHAPTER. The chapter you write your entry in, I should be tagged. It has to be in a Wattpad book since it's easier for me.

2. TAG ME IN A COMMENT. Tag me in a comment on the chapter since Wattpad doesn't let me see tags in chapters sometimes.

━━━━━
PRIZES!
━━━━━

FIRST PLACE. 5 graphics of any type, a shout out, and a follow on 3 of my back up accounts. + more things like the one-shot could be featured in one of my books.

SECOND PLACE. 4 graphics of any type, and a follow on 2 of my back up accounts.

THIRD PLACE. 3 graphics of any type.

━━━━━━━
DEADLINE!
━━━━━━━

JUNE 28, 2018