1o7. 🧨

107. 🧨 [graphic contest & tag]
to: dearreaders@gmail.com
topic: thank you for 1.1k followers

GRAPHIC CONTEST
title: 1.1K graphic contest

So, when I did a poll on my wattpad insta, most of the votes were for hosting a graphic contest! If you decide to participate, you can make anything you want for any of my books! A few examples: gifsets, mood boards, covers, character posters! Whatever you want, as long as it relates to my stories (if you need more details, I have a meet my OCS book on my second account @ eddiesbrock, not all my OCS are on there but quite a few are).

The Deadline: May 1st, 2020

Some people who might be interested:
worIdsaway latte-to-go qiweed -stellaric flamebirds

RULES

1 | be polite to others! I will not tolerate it if I hear about someone being rude and degrading other people's graphic skills! That being said: Be a good sport in general.

2 | If you would like to join, you must comment "I'm in" and tag at least 2 other people who would be interested in participating!

3 | there are many ways to submit your entries, you can tag me in a chapter of your book (if you do this, also tag me in a comment on that chapter so I see it), you can email it to me (drop me a PM and I'll send you my email), or you can PM the link to me!

4 | Be creative, I don't want to see anybody plagiarizing other people's graphics or using something that isn't of their own creation!

5 | There is no limit to how many graphics you're allowed to make!

PRIZES

FIRST PLACE | a follow, a shoutout, a dedication in the book it's for and five graphics of your choosing. (I'm most skilled in making crackship gifs and gifsets, but you can see examples in my graphic portfolio).

SECOND PLACE | a shoutout, a dedication in the book it's for, and 3 graphics of your choosing. (I'm most skilled in making crackship gifs and gifsets, but you can see examples in my graphic portfolio).

THIRD PLACE | a dedication in the book it's for, and 3 graphics of your choosing. (I'm most skilled in making crackship gifs and gifsets, but you can see examples in my graphic portfolio).

TAG
title: fuck, marry, kill!OC version

Ok, so I said that I would make a tag if I were to hit 1.1k, and now I have, so here we are. I have a few rules if we're going to play this tag/game. Everything here is all in fun, meaning that I don't want people who hate my OCs coming on here and saying that they should die (apart from the game).

HOW IT WORKS

Basically, I'm going to be making a tag that works in a slightly different way. Instead of being tagged in something and having to answer a set of questions (whatever they are), you're going to be participating in a game: Fuck, Marry, Kill.