Moving In

(Y/N stands for Your Name so that it can be more personalized for you :D. You are 20, and Doppio is 21. This does not follow the main story except for Doppio's personality disorder, so don't worry about any spoilers.)

The date is July 12th, about 11 AM, and this day is the day you are moving into your new apartment! You already applied for a job at a local cafe, and you're super excited to be starting your new independent life. You step out of the taxi, looking up at the large apartment complex in front of you. You quickly enter with some of your belongings. Most of your stuff had already been moved in prior to today, so all you have to do is get comfy! You say a swift greeting to the lobby secretary, and walk over to the elevator. There is a man near the elevator, who is about 5' 7 with oddly attractive pink hair. You walk over and say hello, then wait for the elevator to open while standing next to him. Once it opens he says "What floor are you going to?" you reply "Floor 5, please." He looks slightly surprised and pushes the 5 button as he says "Oh, we must live on the same floor. Are you just moving here?". I look a little shocked, and reply "Yes, are you?" He responds "Oh, not really. I moved in here about 2 weeks ago. Mind if I ask your name? "Y/N, what about yours?" you reply. He looks pleased you asked and says "Nice to meet you, Y/N, my name is Doppio". By now, the elevator has reached the 5th floor, and you both step out to the left. You walk down the hallway for a bit with him, until you both reach your rooms, which only have one extra room between. All of the sudden, he starts to look very nervous, and he quickly says goodbye whilst entering his apartment. You wave goodbye right as he is closing his door, and say to yourself "That was a little strange-". You enter your new apartment, looking around your neat little living room, and glance out the window. The view is beautiful, and you think about how much better it could be if there was a sunrise or sunset. You wander around, tracing your fingers along the walls. "I can't believe I've finally done it.." you whisper to yourself. You had been living with your parents for an extra 2 years, and you were so happy to finally move out. It had been nice living with them, but they were strict and never approved of small annoying stuff such as you having a boyfriend or spending too much money on things. The money thing was alright, as it had taught you to save your money well, but the boyfriend thing was definitely annoying. You sit down in your living room, in a chair facing a wall made entirely of windows, the one with the great view. You think about your beautiful apartment, your new job, your new life, and also about your strange new neighbor, Doppio..

Sorry if this was too short or boring, I will try to make more soon as i like it so far, and please comment any suggestions you have :)