𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Start from the beginning

We insert the money into a machine each and the game starts. Each machine has three basketballs and you just throw it into the hoop, if you make it to the second round by making enough points then the hoop starts to move. Simple.

Although Sky didn't quite seem to make it to the second round, whilst i got to round 3 with 94 hoops made in total.

I turn to Sky with a sly smile.

"It must be rigged, how did you do that? How did you cheat the game?" He questions, looking between me and my score that was still highlighted on the game.

"You literally seen me throw the ball into the hoop, how the fuck can i cheat?" I ask him incredulously.

"Theres no way, that someone like you could've beaten me" he states simply, crossing him arms.

Now i know theres quite the height difference, but basketball is something i enjoy.

"Wow thanks" i mutter sarcastically to the brown eyed boy who i was liking less as each minutes counted down. I glanced at my phone checking the time. "Well i should get going, i have things to do"

"Oh well then, let me drive you home" he smiled a million dollar smile at me, although it just wasn't as dazzling as Charlie's.

Charlie.

This might be a bad decision but fuck it. "That would be great, you don't have to though" i smile at him, batting my eyelashes.

"No of course, just give me the address"

And so i do, we make our way through the mall to his car, a black Ford Focus.

The car ride was painfully awkward but the folk music radio station filled the silence, although I'd much prefer complete silence than that music. Sky's fingers drummed softly on the steering wheel.

When we pulled up outside the house his eyes glanced at the house and then he smiled at me.

"You live here?"

"Yep" i smile, making sure i have my phone in hand.

"Nice house"

"I know. Well thanks for today, it was nice meeting you" i return the smile, opening the door slightly.

"Will i see you again?" Sky questions, giving me a once over with a sly smile.

"Absolutely not." I jump out the car and slam the door shut and speed-walk up to the house, ringing the doorbell.

"Hello - oh its you" Charlie says, opening the door wide enough for me to slide in.

He adorned a pair of black sweatpants and a black cotton t-shirt, his hair messily styled.

"Fuck me, i just had the worst date ever, if you could even call it that" i say, slipping off my shoes before making my way up the stairs to Charlies room.

"You went on a date?" Charlie asked, his voice held interest as he trailed behind me.

"Barely, he basically just insulted me for almost two hours" i roll my eyes, throwing myself onto Charlies soft bed.