This is gonna be discontinued sorry

So... yeah... I'm so so so sorry but I'm gonna have this book be discontinued... this community is currently just bringing me so much more mental pain which I just don't wanna fkn deal with.

I've said many times "ey, I'm working on the fanfic" but to be honest... this whole month there has been no progress at all. And because of that I've decided that instead of keeping y'all waiting I might have to just go ahead and say that I don't enjoy writing Stosuh.

Does this mean I'm leaving the community. Yeah... at least for now... I've noticed how overly obsessed I've become. Being a kid who doesn't get money I find it kinda dumb with all the membership stuff. This is gonna get me killed by people but it's just so weird that Stephen didn't care about money nor merch but if we look at the stuff now you gotta pay to be an actual part of the community. I know this sounds kinda dumb but that is how I honestly feel. Also I know that the merch is probably more for the sake of the fans and all but yeah...

Now let's get to ships-

Yes, Stosuh is best ship for me ofc... but rn it has just been so hard to ship it without feeling extremely sad. This is kinda the same with the overly obsessed thing but yeah. I'll still respect Ivsuh and all but it was just so sudden and out of no where so I kinda just died when it happened.

Now... Jelli- I've never talked to Jelli so I can't really say anything. I'm sure she's really nice and that the ship is all just for fun... but I'm so scared that it's gonna be cannon. I know it sounds dumb but Stephen is like the last thing I've got that actually still keeps me feeling slightly okay about Stosuh. But due to that constant fear I have I just don't even wanna bother shipping Stosuh anymore since it's turned from my coping mechanism to something that makes me sad and scared.

Now uh... time for the content change;-;

Yes, I absolutely love Stephen but I feel like I've lost legit everything that I loved in DanPlan v1. I know that Stephen's character was just... well... a character but I did really like that character. And with Jay gone along with Hosuh. We've only got Dan, Ann and JoCat left. I feel like Ann's vids are the only ones that seem like it's still Ann. I never watched JoCat's vids so yee. And Dan has just... he seems so different... of course his content is gonna change and all but like... idk=3=

Welp, imma leave now... bye y'all... thank you for reading my story^^

(Please don't come at me-)