Daniel finally responeded

Oh... another one of these._.

I know, I know, I'm sorry

BUT THIS THING I NEED TO TALK ABOUT AND YALL PROBABLY KNOW WHAT IT IS!

Daniel finally responded! I have no clue who I believe since Dan had actual evidence, but both Stephen and Jay had the same stuff to talk about. I'm extremely sad that DanPlan will be no more and something I really want and have wanted from the start is Hosuh's side...

He might not have been the biggest part of the whole fight, but he most definitely was a part of it. So getting his side would be nice also because Stephen got the numbers from Hosuh.

I don't hate anyone, since Jay's vid came out I actually started to dislike Daniel to be honest. I don't know if you got that from my request thing but yeah... I said I was disgusted by his actions. I am no longer, unless he somehow managed to make an awful lot of fake messages.

I still have my doubts about Daniel since there's currently a video where someone did a charity stream so the animators could get the money they deserve.

Here it is

So, that's one thing I'm kinda doubtful about...

Oh and, thank you for the name suggestions and the requests!

By the way, I think I'm gonna make Daniel appear in some stories!^^

Dan's video