Welcome back!

Hosuh laid himself down on the grass. It tickled his bare legs softly, feeling slightly like spiders. He'd check every now and then to make sure there were no bugs to crawl on him and every time he'd look, there'd be none.

Hosuh slowly closed his eyes as he just calmed down. He felt his phone vibrate in the pocket of his shorts but he ignored it. Someone might have been trying to contact him but he felt that he had earned to take a break from everything. It had been a while since he got to just lay down calmly by himself and take a break from all the stress.

Hosuh had been gone for 2 years and finally he was home. He had planned to hang out with Stephen at some point but for now he just wanted calm down. The air was nice and warm. Hosuh let himself drift off for a while.
.
.
.
"Morning Hos~"

Hosuh's eyes fluttered as he was met by an orange sky. He felt something poke at his arm and he looked over to the side he was being poked. Tears formed in his eyes as he saw the purple-haired boy next to him.

"Stephen..?" He mumbled as he rubbed the tears away. His eyes shot open as he noticed that it was actually Stephen sitting right next to him.

"S-Stephen!" He yelled as he sat up and hugged him. "Woah!" Stephen said as they both fell down once again. Hosuh was laying on Stephen, hugging him tightly as tears ran down his cheeks. It didn't seem that Stephen was that emotional before Hosuh started crying since as soon as he did Stephen reacted the same way.

Stephen of course hugged him back. "I've missed you so much..." He said as he tried sitting up, he failed his attempt but didn't really care. Their position was fine as long as they were together. "You ready to play some DOTA?" Stephen asked as he lifted up Hosuh head slightly. "Can we walk around a bit first?" Stephen nodded and gave him a warm smile as they got up.
.
.
.
Hosuh and Stephen walked out of the boba holding each of their drinks. Hosuh reached out for Stephen wrist secretly so he wouldn't notice. He successfully got to hold around it slightly. His heart started racing slightly faster as he teared up again. He then wrapped his arm around Stephen's. The taller boy hummed in confusion but soon heard a small sniff and just held onto Hosuh.

"So— What have you been doing while I was gone" Hosuh asked as he smiled widely. "Ah, I got a girlfriend a few months after you left and soon I'll be a dad!" Hosuh let go of Stephen's arm and looked up at him. He almost dropped his drink. "N-No way..." Hosuh said as tears filled his eyes. "You okay..?" Stephen asked as he cupped the small beans face. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm just m-mad that y-you've already c-come so far in l-life without m-me..." Hosuh lied as he gave a forced smile.

"Hosuh, I'm kidding" Stephen chuckled halfhearted. Hosuh stared at him for a while as the tears ran down his cheeks. He punched Stephen as hard as he possibly could on Stephen shoulder. Stephen almost fell over due to the punch. He grabbed his arm and bit his lip trying to ignore the pain. "I'm so sorry!" Hosuh said as he remembered he had just gotten home from military. "Ha! It didn't hurt at all!" Stephen stuttered as he rubbed the place Hosuh hit him. They both laughed for a while and began walking home.
.
.
.
"HOSUH!" Gavin yelled as he ran towards the door that opened slightly. Stephen and Hosuh walked in and the tallest was pushed away immediately as the smaller was embraced by Gavin. "Hey Gavin" Hosuh gasped for air as he clapped Gavin's back.

After a while of Hosuh squeezing Gavin let go. "Punch me!" Gavin said as he opened his arms to seem more vulnerably. "I don't think that's a good idea..." Hosuh said as he looked over at Stephen. "Do it!" Gavin yelled. "Stephen..?" Hosuh said as he sneaked behind him. "Do it" Stephen chuckled as he held Gavin's arms out.

Hosuh stood back slightly and went ahead and punched Gavin right in the stomach. Gavin coughed slightly as he fell to the floor, holding arms around his stomach. "Holy shit" Stephen laughed as his brother was lying on the floor in pain. "I'm so sorry Gavin!" Hosuh said as he sat down on his knees to make sure he was okay. Gavin gave a thumbs up and smiled at Hosuh. Stephen stood looked down on the two and a felt an uncomfortable feeling in his chest. "Get up Gavin! Be strong!" Stephen chuckled as he grabbed him and helped him up.