Not a one-time-thing

Quick warning!

This one gets kinda smutty!

Only intense kissing though!

This whole chapter is about sex so if you don't wanna cringe then don't read it!

I also had no freaking clue about the name so ignore that:'D

-Potato♥︎

——————————————

Stephen opened his eyes slightly. His body was warm and he was a bit sweaty. He was sleeping without a shirt, which he normally didn't do. He tried to get up as he noticed the small boy beside him, who was also shirtless.

"Stephen, can you stay a bit?"

Stephen panicked. He never really drank, but for some reason he had let himself get drunk the day before. He looked down at the little angel beside him.

"Stephen— get back down, please~"

He laid back down beside the boy. The smaller one wrapped his arms around Stephen's neck and let his legs wrap around his waist. That's when Stephen noticed that both of them were completely naked.

"H-Hosuh! Why're we- What happened?!"

Said boy let go of Stephen. He frowned and turned to lay on his back. Stephen felt stupid. Of course he knew what happened, he just couldn't remember.

"I-I'm sorry... you don't need to explain"

"Did it mean anything?"

Stephen was slightly scared at Hosuh bluntness. Did it mean anything? Stephen had gained feelings for Hosuh a few months ago. They weren't together yet, at least of what Stephen remembers. So it did mean something..? Maybe?

Stephen nodded and hugged the latter. The boy turned to Stephen and hugged him back. He got a great idea to mess with Stephen and smirked slightly.

"So— what's it like being a bottom?"

Stephen chocked and let go of Hosuh. "No way! I'm pretty sure I'm top in this relationship!" Stephen yelled as jerked up in a sitting position again. "Relationship" Hosuh thought and covered Stephen's mouth. There was other people in the house. They hadn't made the relationship official and to be honest, Hosuh kinda thought that Stephen wanted this to be a one time thing. He said so himself...

~Flashback~

(Don't worry, there won't be anything smutty. Go read another book if you want that!=3=)

Stephen pinned Hosuh against the door, kissing him intensely as he fiddled with the lock. He moved on to the innocent ones neck as he grabbed his thighs and picked him up. Hosuh wrapped his legs around Stephen as he was carried to the bed. He was embarrassed by the small sounds he made, but he couldn't stop himself.

Stephen threw the latter on the bed and pinned him down. He went back to kiss him intensely, slipping his tongue in his mouth. The taste of alcohol was horrible, but Hosuh didn't care. Stephen moves his hand up under the boy's shirt and slipped it off.

"This is a one-time-thing, okay? After this well never speak of it again"

Hosuh was kinda sad that this was what Stephen thought, even though it wasn't. Stephen wanted to be with Hosuh. But him being scared of rejection, he didn't wanna confess and therefore this was a one-time-thing. A one-time-thing that hopefully would make Hosuh fall in love with Stephen.

Hosuh nodded as he wrapped his arms around Stephen's neck and kissed him again.

~End of flashback~