Red string

Hosuh walked around the train station looking for the train he had to take. He was about to give up after several minutes of looking.

"I'm not gonna make it..."He thought to himself as his vision started to get blurry cause of the tears that was starting to appear in his eyes. He wiped them away with his sleeves and tried to cover up his face so no one would noticed. He was too shy to go ask anyone for help, so he decided to just turn around and start walking home again. "I was really excited for the festival" he thought and started to tear up again.

"Hey! Hosuh!"

Someone yelled from behind him. "Where are you going?" Hosuh turned around to be greeted by Dan, his roommate, walking towards him waving with his left hand."Hosuh, there you are! Train's leaving in 10 minutes!" He said and grabbed his wrist rapidly so it hurt. Hosuh briskly pulled his hand to himself and slid both of them in his pocket "s-sorry" he apologized and looked down, letting his bangs fall down in front of his eyes. "It's okay, let's just go..." Dan said annoyed and started walking, Hosuh followed slowly after so he wouldn't get lost again.

Hosuh and Dan's train arrived short time after they got to their platform. They sat down on each side of a little table. Hosuh looked out the window, his bangs hanging down a calm face. "You okay?" Dan asked him and poked his shoulder. Hosuh looked over at Dan a bit startled "y-yeah!" Hosuh Replied.

His attention went away from Dan and he turned his head briefly to the window again. He had been focusing on a thin, slightly glowing, red string that was tied around his thumb, it was originally the thing that had been distracting him and making him loose Dan.

Suddenly the string tightened, Hosuh's eyes widened at the thought of him finally finding out what might be at the end. He had tried to pull the string numberless times to find out what it could be, but he had never succeeded at even getting the string to be at least a little bit stiff, and now the string was without Hosuh doing anything. Dan glanced up from his phone and turned his attention to the shocked Hosuh "are you sure you're okay?" Dan asked. Hosuh ignored his concerns and grabbed the string. Dan put down his phone confused about what Hosuh was doing "dude, what the fudge?" Dan stuttered concerned if Hosuh was actually 'okay'. Hosuh still ignored Dan as he pulled the string.

The string kept it's tightness. But suddenly it lost it and became loose again. "S-Sorry..." Hosuh apologized finally acknowledging Dan's concerns, the green haired man leaned back in his seat annoyed. Hosuh rested his head against the window again, following the string as the train finally took of. His eyelids got heavy and he slowly closed them until he felt a pull in his thumb. Stronger than before.

Hosuh looked down at the string. It was heading a completely different direction then before.

The end of it was inside the train.

He looked around to see where the end was as it got tighter and tighter. A tall violet haired man walked in and searched around. Hosuh was distracted by the handsomeness of the man, so distracted that he didn't notice the way the string was pulling and where it led to.

The man suddenly turned his attention to Hosuh. He gently lifted his hand and looked at it. Hosuh gasped as he saw the red string wrapped around the man's thumb.

"It's you" the man said and walked over to the table Dan and Hosuh was sitting at. The man bend over the table getting closer to Hosuh.

Dan took out his headphones as he noticed him leaning over "who the hell are you!?" Dan snapped at the man. "My name is Stephen and this boy right here is my soulmate!" Stephen claimed, he lifted his hand to reveal the uncontrollable red glowing string around his thumb.

"You have this too right?"

Hosuh replied by lifting his hand. Stephen grabbed Hosuh hand with both of his. The string felt warm and even tighter than before. Hosuh flushed slightly by the feeling of the string and the man's hands. "Let go of him you weirdo!" Dan said protectively and grabbed Hosuh to pull him away.

Stephen looked down as his mind filled up with the thought of his 'soulmate' being with someone already.

"Is this your boyfriend"

"N-No... I'm not-"

"Not into guys?"

"That's not-"

The man leaned of the table and stepped away. "W-Wait, I-" Hosuh stuttered not wanting to say he was gay in public and especially not in front of Dan since he still wasn't out of the closet yet.

Stephen turned around and smirked "so you do like guys" He claimed and sat down next to Hosuh. Hosuh just looked down in an attempt to hide his rosy cheeks "no need to be shy" the man said a gave Husoh a frisky look. This just made Hosuh more flustered as he glanced at the handsome man.

"So, are you two going to the festival?"

"Why do you care?"

Dan hissed at Stephen "I was just wondering how long I'd be able to hang out with my soulmate" Stephen said clearly trying to annoy the green haired man. Hosuh laid his head
down on the table tired and confused.

"You okay cutie" Stephen asked concerned. Hosuh lifted his hands to his face wanting to cry of embarressement. "I don't even wanna goooo" Hosuhh yawned and slowly drifted of to sleep.

—————————————

Hosuh slowly opened his eyes revealing a room he'd only seen once. "I'm at Jay's?" He asked confused. He recalled the room from a facetime with Dan, he hung out with Jay a lot. "Morning, sleepyhead" Hosuh noticed the warmt on the right of his body "what time is it?" The small man asked as he sat up and tied his hair in a ponytail. "7.45PM" The voice said, Hosuh rubbed his eyes to make out who the figure in front of him was.

"St-Stephen!" Hosuh stuttered and flushed a bit "where's Dan and Jay?" Hosuh asked the tall man concerned. "They're not here... right now" Stephen grinned and looked away a bit with a smirk that scared Hosuh.

"They're still at the festival" Stepeh laughed, Hosuh coulnd't help himself from laughing as well. Hosuh's laugh slowly quieted down as he thought about how Stephen would be allowed in Jay's apartment "how did you get in here?" Hosuh asked concerned "Jay and I are friends" Stephen explained and laid down on Hosuh legs "you owe me, you know that right?" Stephen said and turned his head briefly to look at Hosuh "you kinda made me miss the festival" Stephen added as he lifted himself up with his elbow

"I'm so s-sorry!"

"No need to say sorry, that's not what I want"

Stephen moved closer to Hosuh, his face turned a bright red color as he felt Stephen's warm breath on his lips. Stephen traced Hosuh's chin using the hand with the almost burning string.

"Kiss me"

Stephen whispered and held Hosuh's head in place with the hand. Hosuh closed his eyes as Stephen moved closer to him. Hosuh felt happy as the string around his thumb loosened and at the warm touch of Stephen's lips. Stephen pulled away still holding Hosuh's cheek.

"I love you, soulmate"

Stephen smiled at the small flustered man.

"I love you too"

—————————————

(I'm feeling so guilty right now)

I hope that you, who read this, liked it! I needed to let all my shipping stuff out, this didn't help, but I'm gonna keep going〃ω〃

(I enjoyed writing it, just not the last part :'3)

-Me._.