Keep it a secret || part one

Hosuh took a sip of his water as the discord VC sound went off. He chocked slightly as he picked it up.

"Hey Hos" Stephen's said front he other side. "Heya~" Hosuh chuckled and smiled at his computer, happy to hear his boyfriends voice. "Jay, Gavin and I had talked about hanging out this weekend. Wanna come?" "Of course, can I invite Ann?" Hosuh said and toon another sip. "I think she might be onto us... but sure" Stephen sighed. He and Ann were good friends, but Hosuh used to talk about how he liked Stehen to her. So if they were to touchy and lovey-dovey, Ann might suspect something.

"Really?"

Stephen hummed to answer Hosuh 'yes'. "Well... I can't wait to see you again" Hosuh chuckled. "Oh, we were thinking about meeting on Saturday... you can stay at my apartment if you want" Stephen explained. "Just gotta clean up a bit then" he chuckled and some noises of things being pushed away was heard. "Sure" Hosuh giggled as he searched for some nice clothes to bring.

They talked for an hour or so before they decided to say goodbye and go do their own stuff.
.
.
.
Hosuh went to the kitchen to make himself some dinner. He just grabbed some spaghetti from his cabin and boiled them. He leaned up against the counter and pulled out his phone while using his other hand to stir around in the pot.

He jerked as the phone suddenly started vibrating and almost dropped the phone into the pot. He looked at who called him. Gavin. Hosuh picked up the phone and greater the caller with a joyful 'hi'.

"Are you and Stephen together???" Gavin chuckled. "Gavin! Don't ask him that!" Stephen was heard farther away from the phone. After a few laughs from Gavin a sudden thump was heard. "Gavin asked me for my opinion on Stosuh and now he won't leave me alone!" Now it was Stephen's voice on the phone. "Is the phone on speaker?" Hosuh whispered just in case it was. "No, why?" Stephen asked and you could hear a few footsteps and a door close.

"Well... why don't you tell him the truth?" Hosuh asked, still slightly whispering. "Don't need to whisper. I went into another room" Stephen chuckled. "You said you didn't want anyone to know" Stephen said and you could hear him fall into a couch or a bed. "Well... you can tell your family... I told Joey... hope that's okay with you" (in case you don't know who Joey is then that's Hosuh brother... the more you know) Hosuh said as he lifted the pot of the stove. "It's fine... I just... Gavin is a part of our friend group so... don't you think he might tell someone?"

Hosuh took some time to response. Mostly cause he was concentrated on pouring the boiling water into his sink without getting the spaghetti to pour out as well. "It's your own choice. So if you decided you wanna tell him, then I don't mind" Hosuh said with an extra soft and confirming voice which made Stephen chuckle. "Thanks Hos~"

"No problem, Steph" Hosuh chuckled, making fun of Stephen's nickname for him. "Well, I'm gonna give Gavin back his phone now. See ya tomorrow!"

"See ya!"

And so Stephen hung up the phone. Hosuh poured his spaghetti onto his plate and drew a little drawing of Stephen with ketchup on top of it. He finished his food and headed to bed. He had much trouble sleeping due to his excitement, but he managed to drift off eventually.
.
.
.
Hosuh grabbed his bags and entered the apartment building Stephen lived in. Gavin should be at his place, since he was with Stephen in the phone call.

Hosuh walked up the stairs and finally he reached Stephen apartment. He barely had to knock on the door before it swung open and Hosuh was trapped in a tight hug. He looked at the higher already knowing who it was. It was that blue haired brother of Stephen, squeezing the air out of the small Hosuh. Suddenly Gavin managed to hug Hosuh tighter and he started loosing his balance. That's when he noticed that Stephen had now joined the hug as well. Gavin stepped back and gave Stephen a smug look. He spun around and walked to the kitchen.