twenty two

*Buzz Buzz*

You slowly flutter your eyes open. The Sunlight directly hitting them, and You wince. You search for your Phone, Beeping.

"H-hello?"

Your voice was hoarse and You tried not to sound annoyed. You were still tired, and The Numbness you were feeling wasnt helping at all.

"Y/N! I've been messaging you ever since! Where are you?!"

It was Dahyun, And her voice seems to be in panic. Your eyebrows Furrowed in confusion.

"Well, Why? What happened?"

You started to panic. You heard a sigh from the other line.

"Yeri.. She's Here."

~

"Tell me where the fuck she is!!"

Dahyun stared in Disbelief as The woman infront of her Suddenly pulls out a weapon.

"Y-yeri.. I think we should Talk a-about this Calmly.."

Tzuyu Says, taking a careful step forward.

"Tell me where she is, And Nobody gets hurt."

Dahyun Holds Up her phone from the couch, "I called her already," She mumbles, "Motherfucker."

Yeri rolls ber eyes, Her fingers playing with the Cold metal before her.

"Y/n!"

Tzuyu suddenly yells, Breaking the cold Silence Between the three of them.

~

"Y-yeri?"

You ask, Panting as You stood frozen on the doorway. She was holding up a gun, a Sly smirk playing on her lips.

"Y/N, Baby~"

She Coos, Putting the gun back to her Pocket.

You were shocked. Yeri wasnt one to play games whenever she had a gun with her. A gun- which means She is Over to Take What she wants.

Dead or alive.

"What are you doing here?"

You ask with a shaky breath. Cold sweats Starts to form on Your forehead, As The Young lad Goes nearer you.

"Arent You glad That Im here?"

She places wet sloppy Kisses to your cheeks, Then down to your neck. Your eyes widened as You felt her hand Grab your waist and pulled you nearer.

You Pull away, Trying to hide your Annoyed face.

"We were over, Yeri.."

You Pipe. The woman suddenly stops in her actions, Then she raised her head Up, Gaze never leaving yours.

Anger, Jealousy, And Suspicion.

Glazed in her eyes. You gulp, Feeling the fear start to spread around your body.

"Well, That doesnt matters Now."

She grabs your wrist harshly, her Fake nails Going down your skin, And You wince.

"You're going with me." She whispers lowly. With a heart beating fast, You tried to pull back your hand, but her grip was strong.

"Leave her alone, Bitch!"

Dahyun suddenly yells From behind. You watch as Yeri turns her head around, The grip on your wrist Only tighter than ever.

"What did you say?"

She speaks, Her voice dark and livid.

You see Dahyun Glare at her. "Leave her alone, You mother fucking son of a Shitty Bitch!"

You couldnt help but Slightly laugh. Dahyun's choice of words when she's angry can sometimes be...

Weird?

Yeri scoffs. "Shut up." She hisses.

"Just let me go!"

You scream, Feeling the hot tears start to form in the brim of your eyes.

"Poor Girl, Mommy Missed You."

Before you could react, You suddenly felt nothing..

Darkness surrounds the house.