seventeen

You groan mentally, looking at the Toilet that cant be flushed. You were in a hurry that you didnt even have the tine to see if it works.

"mm.. Yes.."

Your Eyebrows Furrowed as You heard the voice come from the other cubicle Next to you.

"F-fuck!"

Your Eyes Widened as You heard a feminine Voice Whisper yell. A moan was then next you heard.

With all the courage that You have, You knock on the Thin Board separating The cubicles.

There as a Couple of seconds before You Hear it open, The shadows Disapearing.

You sigh in relief before stepping out. But as soon as you see The person infront of you, Your yes widened in shock, Heart beating fast.

"Jennie?"

You both say at the same time. You see the woman gulp, Her hair Messy, Her shirt a fiew buttons Unbuttoned, And her Pants Unzipped.

"Y/N?"

You then realised,

She did  it  with someone just next to you.

Your heart somehow Clenches at the thought. But you Breathe,

You dont have to do anything with her now, anyway.

She chuckles, "Oh, Y/n.."

You were about to speak But the sound of heels clacking against the tiles rings in your ears.

You both look at the girl from earlier, Trying to fix her hair.

"Baby, Whats taking you so long?"

Baby?

Lisa seems to unnotice your presence and kisses The other girl Deeply. You pursed your lips as You see Jennie kiss back.

They pull away, And Lisa now looks at you with Wide eyes.

"O-oh, Didnt s-see you there."

You were Jealous, And you know it. Jennie sees it, But Instead Goes with The flow. And thats whats making things more complicated for you.

You heard that she leaves Girls Alone the next day after sex. Not treat them as her girlfriend. Get rough and Impatient.

But You notice she didnt do it all to you. Infact, All she did was the exact opposite.

And now you're confused.

But then it hit you,

You Assume Too much.

You then hear The voice, Her voice.

~

"Then Why, Huh?!"

You scream, tears flooding your vision.

Yeri Simply laughs at you.

"Because You Are nothing!" She screams on your face.

You sniff, "You Presented me as Your girlfriend to your family last Christmas."

The woman snorts,

"You assume too much."

~

"Ms.?"

You were quickly pulled out of your thoughts.

Lisa was now staring at you with watchful eyes, And Jennie was simply smirking while looking away.

You huffed, "Im Fine. Sorry for ruining your time."

She doesnt know you anymore. You scoff mentally before exiting the scene,

And Thats how its supposed to be.

The Hook Up Site [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें