Ye-jin smiled at their son and held his tiny hand in hers. He was a mama's boy.

Bin met them halfway and gave his wife a kiss on her cheeks. "Tough day with the twins?"

"Oh, you have no idea," she said with a chuckle. "They're so full of energy. Hi, Dad," she said as she gave her father a hug.

"Caleb, Callie, did you say 'hi' to Grandpa, yet?"

"Hi, Grampa!" The twins said as they hugged their grandfather's legs. "Hi, Gramma," they said in unison towards the headstone.

"Ye-jinah," Mr. Son greeted his daughter and gave her a hug and a kiss on the side of her head while ruffling through his grandkids' hair.

As their kids got busy with her father, Ye-jin sat on the grass by her mother's headstone.

"Hi, Mom," she said with a  smile. "I miss you. Your cheeky little grandkids are becoming more and more active."

Bin smiled as he bent down by his wife and gave her back a rub. "Are you okay? Did they tire you out?"

Ye-jin gave him a smile and a nod before looking at the twins interact with her dad. "No, babe, I'm okay. Have you been waiting here for a while?"

"Not really, Dad and I basically just got here too. I should've just picked you up and the kids at home," he said to her.

"It's okay, your office is just blocks away from here and I didn't want to you to drive back and forth."

They sat on the grass beside each other while watching their son and daughter interact with their grandfather. The sight of the twins smiling and full of life always gave them a warm feeling in their hearts.

"Looking at Caleb is like looking at a four year-old Binssi," Ye-jin said. "Your personalities are so alike that I feel like I'm seeing a kid version of you."

Bin kept his eyes on their son and chuckled to himself. "What can I say, he takes after his father while Callie is so much like you. Always curious, always so active."

"I don't know if that brings me comfort or that scares me a little," she replied while laughing.

"You're afraid that she might be as brave and adventurous as her mom?"

"Yeah, kind of," Ye-jin laughed. "I mean, I love that she's so brave and confident. I'm actually glad that she is, but I'm worried that she's gonna turn to extreme activities to release that fuel in her."

"So, you're basically saying you're worried that she might be like her racer mom," Bin confirmed, making them both laugh.

"I was trying to be subtle about it, why'd you have to be so straight forward?" Ye-jin teased.

Her husband just laughed it off while they sat and watched their twins with her dad. Not long after that, Mr. Son watched his grandkids run to their parents.

He stood a few feet away from the family of four with a smile plastered on his face. He still remembers wishing, hoping and praying for his daughter to be given the chance to have a family of her own. There was nothing more fulfilling for him as a father than to see that his child has achieved the dream she wanted the most; to have a family with the man she loved so dearly.

Mr. Son remembers receiving that phone call from Bin on that one morning six years ago. He was woken up by the ringing of his phone. He couldn't help but feel nervous upon seeing the time and the caller because the only other time that Bin called him that early was when his daughter's condition was deteriorating, which was then followed by cardiac arrest and the events that came after.