22

Marcus had recently moved in with Michael since they were both infatuated with each other. Now Luke and Holly could be how they were before he adopted Marcus.

"Daddy carry me!" Holly pleaded with Luke. She had been very clingy to him lately.

"Fine." Luke groaned picking her up in his arms. He looked down at her.

"Hi daddy." She giggled. Luke laughed as well.

"You're so cute I can't be mad at you." He said kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Yay!" She said kissing his cheek exactly where the dimple popped up.

"Dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew dew." Holly belted out Good Girls by her dad's band.

"Daddy I love this song." She said smiling.

"Why do you love it so much." he said cuddling with her on the couch.

"Because it's your bands song and I love you guys so much." She giggled and kissed his cheek again.

"That's so sweet." He kissed her forehead.

"GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT WOAH OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH!" Holly screamed.

Luke laughed and sang along with her.

-

"Daddy, I know that things have been super hard for us and that you try your best for me, and I want you to know that I'll always love you because you the best dad in the whole entire world." Holly wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him the biggest hug.

Luke felt like crying.

"Aww, I love you so much, you're God's greatest gift and I will always love you more than anyone or anything for that matter." He kissed her cheeks.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love  you to cupcake."

THE END. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS STORY YOU GUYS ARE MORE THAN AMAZING AND I LOVE AND I CRYING SO THANK YOU AND D9NT WORRY NOW I CAN CONTINUE ON ASHTON BOOK.