15

Holly was very sick. Luke had felt awful because he gave her the sickness. She ended up getting the flu. And she was puking every minute.

"Daddy, I'm going to vomit again." She said her face pale.

"Come here." Luke said quickly lifting her in his arms.

She emptied her little body into the toilet.

"Daddy, everything hurts." She said her voice barely audible.

"I know cupcake bare with me." He said getting a moist towel and wiping her mouth.

"We have to take you to the doctor." Luke sighed.

Holly held her arms out to him, she was to weak to walk herself.

"Come here." He lifted her into her arms and pulled her close into his chest.

"You know I love you baby you'll be okay alright." He kissed her forehead, which was very hot.

"Daddy never let me go okay." She said pressing her cheek to his own cheek.

"Of course not you're my cupcake." He chuckled, but was heartbroken.

He hated seeing his baby like this.

He carried her into the room singing countless lullabies.

"Stay with me." She managed to croak out.

Luke gently kissed her forehead and securely wrapped his arms around her.

-

"Alright well she definitely has a bad fever and I have prescribed you some antibiotics get them today as soon as possible." The doctor smiled.

Luke carried Holly off into the cold winter air.

After a ten minute drive they reached home. He helped her change into more comfortable clothes, he also changed into comfortable comfortable clothes then took her to his room as they both cuddled in his bed.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah cupcake?"

"Thank You."

"For what?" Luke asked.

"For being you, I know it's hard for you cause mommy's with God now, but I realized that as long as I have you nothing matters." Holly said as she began to get tired and sleepy.

"I love you cupcake." Luke smiled.

"I love you to Daddy."