3

"Calum, I don't know what I did wrong,  she didn't even hug me or say goodbye." Luke complained to Calum.

"Dude its ok." Calum said pressing his cheek against his daughters cheek.

"No its not, why can't Holly love me like Libbey loves you?" Luke sighed.

"Dude, I've seen that way she gets excited every time you come around,  she loves you." Calum assured his best friend.

"Thanks man" Luke got up ready to leave.

"Bye uncle Lukey." Libbey hug Luke's leg.

Luke carried her in his arms.

"Bye, sweetheart." He kissed her plump cheek.

**********

"How was school cupcake?" Luke tightly gripped onto the steering wheel.

"It was fun we colored, and I made new friends." Holly smiled.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, cupcake."

"I missed you today, I was crying after you left, but my teacher cheered me up." Holly fiddled with her necklace.

"I missed you to baby girl." He smiled.

********

"Daddy can you sing me one of your songs?" Holly snuggled into Luke's chest.

"Which one?" He smiled.

"It doesn't matter." She smiled.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving,  I remember the makeup running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made, I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things, like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you, and the memories I never can escape, cause I'm not fine at all." Luke sighed after he finished singing.

"Daddy, I miss mommy." Holly blurted out. Tears filled her eyes.

"I miss her to." Luke let his tears fall as he held his daughter tighter.

"Why did she have to go to God, I miss when she does my hair, and played dolls with me." Holly cried harder.

"I I'm so sorry cupcake." Luke cried even more.

If Holly cried Luke cried. If Luke cried, Holly cried.

"it's ok it's not your fault." She cupped his face with her hands and his kissed tear stained face.

"I'm tired." Holly rubbed her eyes.

"Goodnight cupcake." Luke laid her on her bed.

"Night, Daddy."