three.

"So

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So. . . Were you. . . Attracted to him?" She asked bluntly. As she felt she needed to know, to ask the right questions. Harry chuckled softly, the first time she had ever heard him laugh since before the war.

"Yeah, I was actually. But how could anyone not be? I remember you and Ginny-" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Please don't bring that up." She stood up and began to think. This was all big news to her. She wished she could help him and his sorrow, as it was deteriorating him by every second she could tell. Then, she got an idea. But, before she offered it to him, she had to know for sure.

"If you could have said what you wanted to say to him, what would it have been?" She asked, looking down at him. He looked away from her and back into the flames of the fire. He seemed miles away when he finally spoke.

"I would tell him how much I loved him. Appreciated how much he had done for me and for my loved ones. How I was so sorry for my father's actions, my mothers stupidity and my down dunderheadedness ways." He said, slowly meeting her gaze. She smiled at him.

"Oh Harry. . . I wish I would have known this before." Crouching down to his level, she smiled. "I think I have a way you could tell him all of this and more." Harry's eyes widened with wonder as she stood up. "Follow me." She said and made her way out of the room and up the stairs.

He followed closely behind her, wondering what it was she had in mind.

She led him to her bedroom and closed her door, locking it behind her. Then, she made her way over to a small desk placed in her room and withdrew a small key from within her shirt. Bending down in front if the desk, she inserted the key and an automatic click seemed to have sounded around the room.

Reaching into the drawer, she pulled out a small black velvet bag. Closing the drawer back, she walked over to Harry and held out the bag.

"I was going to return this, but I learned it wouldn't have been in the safest of hands with the Ministry." And all at once, she untied the bag and opened it, dumping it's contents into her hand. Harry smiled in awe. Right before him was the opportunity of a lifetime. Right before him, in Hermione's hand, was the Time-Turner itself. The very same exact one she used back in their third year at Hogwarts.

He quickly wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly to his chest, hugging her. He didn't know what to say. His eyes began to sting from the tears of happiness that began to well.

"I can't thank you enough." He finally mustered, pulling away from her. She smiled at him genuinely and handed him the Time-Turner.

"Now go and make the best of your hour. But remember Harry, don't let your past self see you." He nodded his head eagerly and gazed at the cold, golden object within the palm of his hand. "Do you know where your going back to?" She asked him, staring down at the Turner.

He nodded his head slowly. "I do." She smiled at him and took a few steps back.

"Good luck and be sure to return it." She said. He smiled and lifted the chain. Holding it between his fingers, he began rotating the little hourglass. Just as he was sure of where he wanted it to stop, everything around the room began spinning and before he knew it, there was a flash of white and then nothing.

Hermione stood there, in her room, staring at the spot where her best friend had just disappeared. "Little did you know Harry, Severus was always mine." And with that, she walked away.

if i could turn back time 🍒 snarry/snamione.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें