How you wake them up

Jackson:

You give his shoulder a squeeze. You don't want to startle him or anything so you usually wake him up by squeezing his shoulder a bit. Sometimes you have to wake him up by shaking him, but that's just drastic measures.

Holt:

You have to shake him awake. This man is such a heavy sleeper, you have to shake him as hard as you can to wake him up, but of course you have to be careful to not knock the headphones off. It's like he's a sleeping bear during hibernation.

Deuce:

You start to play with his snakes that usually wake up first. He wakes up due to the snakes moving on his head and grins at you. If his snakes aren't awake first then you wake them up, you like playing with them, they're always so fun.

Clawd:

You mess with his ears. Usually he'll wake up after a minute or two of you messing around with his ears. You would always giggle and that would make him grin like and idiot and pull you closer to him.

Heath:

You kiss from his arm up to his shoulder. He pretends to be asleep once you wake it halfway up his arm until he "wakes up". He loves how you leave trails of kisses on him, it always makes him smile.

Porter:

You kiss all over his face. You do this until he wakes up, leaving sloppy kisses all over his gorgeous face that you love. Once he wakes up he'll pull you in for a proper kiss before giving you a big bear hug.

Pharaoh:

You kiss his lips. Most of the time it takes a few pecks on his lips before he wakes up and kisses you back. He claims it's the perfect way to wake him up, to get one of your special kisses that he loves so much.

Valentine:

You tickle him. You found out he was ticklish a little ways back and decided to wake him up that way once. You loved hearing his sleepy laugh, so much that now you do it every single time, you can't get enough of him.