What he does when he wants your attention

Jackson:

If you're with somebody he'll just tug on you hand and immediately he has all of your attention. But if you're alone together and you're doing something like homework he'll keep poking you until you give him attention.

Holt-

He'll whine like a little kid and say things like "pay attention to me" or "give me a kissy", whenever you don't give him the attention he wants he'll kiss you and once he pulls away he has every single bit of your attention.

Deuce:

He'll wrap his arms around you and his snakes will give you little kisses which always makes you giggle because it tickles. After that you'll give him your attention so you'll stop being tickled by the snakes.

Clawd:

He'll keep saying your name but you'll ignore it because you're busy or talking with a friend. Once you hear him let out a whimper you're fast to hug him and say sorry, he'll grin to himself knowing that it would work.

Heath:

He'll constantly say pick up lines and soon you'll give in just to have him shut up and stop with the cringy pick up lines. He'll gladly stop once he has your attention and talk about other things with you, or he'll pull you into a long bear hug.

Porter:

He'll pick you up and won't put you down until you give him your undivided, this always ends up with you laughing and telling him to put you down and that you'll pay attention to him. He'll put you down and you are quick to make a run for it with him chasing after you.

Pharaoh:

He'll do anything to get your attention, he loves to know that you're always focusing on him. Most of the time he'll just pull you into a hug or onto his lap so you're attention will be on him and he'll start a conversation with you.