Their "This is her" picture

Jackson:

It was of you trying out a slushee when you went to go see his normie friends. This was after everything and monsters were friends with normies again. Of course they loved you and they kept bringing you to try different foods and drinks, to which you were very very very excited about.

Holt:

It was a picture of you dancing on your bed as you used your hairbrush as a microphone, your hair all messy from jumping around. You two were having a dance party as you listened to your favorite band. He then got up on your bed and danced with you, both of you jumping around, it was very chaotic and makes him smile whenever he sees the picture.

Deuce:

In the picture you were asleep on your homework, your pen still in your hand. The previous night you didn't get enough sleep and you were tired for the rest of the day. After he took the picture he moved you over to your bed and finished you homework, he ended up getting all of the answer correct.

Clawd:

In the picture you were covered in flour, your hair put back so it didn't get in your way. You were making a cake from scratch for your sister's birthday. You didn't even notice he was taking a picture of you, you were too busy getting everything ready.

Heath:

You were running after Heath as he held your phone up and taking a picture, you were right behind him as you ran. Before you could grab it he had sent the picture to himself. Of course you got your phone back, after jumping onto his back and ripping it out of his hands.

Porter:

You were floating in the air as you held your book in your hands. He was coming in to annoy you because he was bored and didn't paint anymore. You still don't know about the picture, if you did you probably would've made him delete it.

Pharaoh:

You were sitting on his lap while, his textbooks on your legs, he did his homework. You had his phone and ended up taking a lot of goofy pictures of yourself. The one that he liked the best was of you sticking your tongue out at the camera.

Valentine:

His picture was one you took of both of you. You were having him give you a piggyback ride to your class when you decided to take his phone. You held it up and sat your head on his shoulder, a huge smile on you face as you took it before you had to hop off because you were at your class.

Neighthan:

It was of you painting. You sat at your desk with your headphones on and your equipment right next to you. He had yelled out your name, loud enough for you to hear, so when your head turned around to look at him he took the picture.

I know this wasn't one of the requests, I don't think so at least, but I had this idea so I wanted to post it.