t h i r t y e i g h t

Start from the beginning

"why are you asking?" jimin raised an eyebrow and smirked. "are you interested in me?"

"are you flirting with me?"

jimin shrugged, but the smirk still remained on his face. "maybe."

yoongi turned his attention away from the kissing bunnies, a flirting jimin, and a nervous namjoon. he looked at taehyung. "so, are you not going to say yes?"

taehyung let go of yoongi's hand and placed both of his hands on yoongi's cheeks. "yes, i'll be your boyfriend." then, he kissed him.

namjoon felt awkward sitting with two couples kissing and a flirting cat sitting across from him.

"i'm not dating anyone," jimin finally answered namjoon's question. "but if you want..." jimin stood up and moved to sit beside him. "...we can. we just have to get to know each other first before we go for it."

namjoon wasn't sure if he was more nervous because of the way jimin was flirting with him or because of how close jimin's face was to his.

"now i see why taehyung said you were so good looking."

"what?"

"let's get to know each other, namjoon."

"i have a dog!" namjoon suddenly blurted out.

"and i'm a cat. what difference does that make?"

namjoon nervously swallowed. he glanced behind jimin to see that the couples were still too busy kissing.

"would you be mad if i kissed you?" jimin asked as his eyes glanced down to look at namjoon's lips.

"jimin, we just met."

"so what you're saying is, you want to get to know me first, before we kiss...and date."

"that's...i didn't...date?"

"oh, asking me on a date, i see." jimin smirked again. "i accept, just let me know when and where."

much to namjoon's relief, taehyung and yoongi finally broke away from their kiss to catch their breaths.

"taehyung, i suddenly remembered that rapmon has an appointment at three, so i'll see you later. it was nice meeting your friends," namjoon shouted on his way out the door.

"did you scare him away?" taehyung asked with a chuckle.

"i didn't know anything," said jimin.

"well, he lied. it's four o'clock."

jimin glanced at the clock and sure enough it was four o'clock. "i'm going after him," he said as he ran out the door and after namjoon.

"i think he's found love again," said taehyung, smiling while thinking of the possibility of jimin and namjoon becoming a thing.

yoongi nodded, a smile on his face as well. "it'll be good for him. he's been feeling guilty for your brother's death for so long,"

"he's been so afraid to love, imagine if jimin does fall in love with namjoon."

"then, that's good. i used to feel a little jealous when you would hang out with namjoon or talk about him," yoongi admitted.

"there's no reason for you to be jealous," said taehyung wrapped his arms tighter around yoongi. "you're my boyfriend now."

yoongi's smile widened, displaying a gummy smile instead. "my boyfriend," he said moving his lips closer to taehyung's again.

"your boyfriend," taehyung said before connecting his lips with yoongi's once again.

neither of them could seem to get enough of each other's lips. ever since they were finally able to kiss without yoongi turning into a cat without the slightest peck or having to wish to stay human, they'd made sure to kiss as much as they pleased to make up for any of the other kisses they could have shared before.

"i love you," yoongi whispered against taehyung's lips.

"i know," taehyung whispered back. "i love you too."

"wow, aren't they so cute?" jungkook gushed after he and hoseok had finally taken a break from kissing.

"you're cuter," hoseok said, not even bothering to turn to the couple as his gaze remained only on jungkook. "my cute bunny."

jungkook blushed and turned back to hoseok. "we should leave to give them some privacy."

"of course, i want some privacy with you as well."

jungkook's cheeks turned a darker shade of red. he grabbed hoseok's hand and bid their goodbyes to the kissing couple on the couch before leaving out the door with his boyfriend.

"now that we have some privacy, what do you want to do?" yoongi asked after breaking away from their kiss.

taehyung quickly answered. "i want you to kiss me."

yoongi smirked. "my pleasure," he said as he brought his lips closer to taehyung's once again, but taehyung stopped him.

"no, here." taehyung tugged at his shirt away from his neck and gestured to the love bite that was on his neck.

yoongi was taken back, but happily did as taehyung wanted. "of course, baby."

the new couple shared more kisses here and there. when they couldn't feel their lips anymore, they went to taehyung's room and laid on the bed together, simply admiring each other while whispering some more 'i love you's' to one another.

who knew that taehyung would go from hating cats the most of all animals to falling in love with a cat like yoongi, his yoongi, his kitty.

the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhhh i'm going to cry. this book had been sitting in my drafts a year ago and i finally published it when i was ready. i'm really sad that this book has come to an end, especially since yoongi not only helped taehyung, but he also helped me. i'm not very fond of animals, but as i was writing this book, i grew some love for cats. who knows, maybe i'll get a cat in the future that looks just like cat yoongi 🥺

thank you so much for reading, you guys are really nice and supportive and i hope you guys can still continue to support me as i write more books ❤️

now, should i write a spinoff for minjoon's love story or?