Chapter 23

-----

Did Taehyung just slapped me?

"Hana." Baekhyun run to me. I look at Taehyung while touch my cheek. "Gwaenchana?" Baekhyun hold my shoulder. I look at him and nodded before turn to Taehyung. "You slapped me." I chuckled and shook my head in disbelieve.

"Hana, Im s--" i cutted him off with walk away. I dont believe that he believe that bitch instead of me and he also slapped me. My eyes start teary.

"Hana, are you okay?" I wiped my ears and stop. "Since when you follow me?" I stare at him. "Since you walk away, btw are you okay?" I nodded and start walking. "Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked. "Clinic." I reply shortly. "Let me accompany you."

"No need, i want to be alone."

-----

"Hye unnie, can i rest? I have headache." I said to Sojin unnie, the nurse. "Hye dear, long time no see. Oh, you can rest." Sojin unnie smile at me and i nod. "Uh.. Unnie can i have a pack of ice?"

"Wae?" "Uh.. I.. Door... Hit.. Stupid.." Stupid me for giving lame excuses. Luckily, unnie believe me. "Haha, Hana you're so funny." I laugh awkwardly.

"You can leave once you feel better." Sojin unnie said while give me an ice pack. "Thank you."

I lay on the bed and put the ice at my cheek while thinking about what happen just now. How dare Taehyung slapped me?

Did he hate me so much? I never do anything bad to him. I sighed and close my eyes as tears start rolling down. 'I promise myself, that I'll never trust that guy again.'

------

I woke up after a deep sleep. I took out my phone and saw two missed call and three messages from Eunji.

'Hey, Hana where are you?'

'Why are not in class?'

"Reply me!"

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket not bother to reply. I walk to my class to grab my bag. There's no one in school since school ended two hours ago.

Im not taking the bus cause i dont want to go home yet. Its cold now but luckily i bring my coat. I rubbed my hand together and i start regret for not taking bus.

-----

I saw Taehyung sleep outside leaning on the door while hug himself to keep him warm while shaking. I push him aside and walk straight to my room.

I took warm bath and change before going to kitchen. I saw a plate of steak and a note beside the plate.

' Im sorry '

I take the steak and the note and throw them away before cooking something for me to eat. After i done cooking i start digging in.

"Why you not eat..eating the s..st.steak?" Taehyung said while shaking. His face is pale. I look at him blankly. "I throw it away." I said before stand up and put my plate at the sink and go upstair.

-----

"Eunji!!" I shouted when i saw she walking at the hallway. She turn around and i start running to her and hugged her before earning a punch at my arm from Eunji.

"Ow! Its hurt." I rubbed the spot that she hit. "Why dont you reply my messages? Im worried you know?"

"No need to punch me you know and im sick yesterday" she sighed. "Next time, tell me"

"Mian.." I pouted at her and batted my eyes.

She sigh and nodded.

-----

"Hana!" I heard someone shouted. I turn around and saw Jungkook running toward me. "Jungkook oppa." I waved my hand.

"Do you wany to eat with me?" I asked him while he panting. "Hana.."

"Ne." I smiled sweetly at him. "V hyung fainted." I start at him blankly. "I dont care." I start walk away make my way to café. But Jungkook grabbed my wrist. "Please Hana, he's burning."

"Fine." He bring me to clinic and i saw Taehyung already awake laying on the bed. JHope and Jimin sitting there eating. "Where's the others?" I ask Jungkook.

"They have class. Hana can you bring this dude home?" Jimin look at me and i saw Taehyung stare at me blankly.

"Why me?" I ask back coldly and they look shocked with my answer while Taehyung look down.

"Because you his wife." Jhope replied back and continue eating. "But y--" "No buts. We have class. We already brought your bag. Bye." Jimin said before they leave me alone with Taehyung.

"You can walk?" He look at me and nodded. "Where's your key?" I ask coldly before grab my bag and his. "In the bag." I search his key and give him his bag then walk away.

-----

While im driving, Taehyung keep staring at me and i can saw guilty in his eyes. "Stop staring at me." "Hana, im sorry." He hold my hand which on the steering wheel. I yank my hand from his before sending him my death glare.

"Dont touch me."

-----

감사합니다