Chapter 32

-----

Taehyung's POV

"Babe, you promise me three. Why I just got one?" I don't care if Daehyun guy was there. I just want my plan to success. What's my plan? Wasting Hana money on bubble tea.

"Babe?" Daehyun asked.

"Ah oppa, don't mind this punk." Punk? She just called me punk? "Isn't this three?" She pointed at mine, Daehyun's and her bubble tea. "But that's yours and his."

"Sharing is caring you know." I glared at her. "I'm still here." Daehyun said. Hana grin at him. "Sorry, oppa" he just nodded and take a sip his bubble tea. "So, who is this?" he look at me with poker face.

-----

Hana's POV

"So, who is this?" I glance at Taehyung, and his face is so funny. I think he scared. "I already told you that I was arranged right?" he nodded. "So?"

"Aish.. so this is my lovely husband." I rolled my eyes. I saw that Taehyung choked on his bubble tea. Really, man. I just kidding for god sake.

"You didn't even invited me huh?" I glared at him. "My parents already invited you but you said you can't come because study and stuff and bla bla bla."

He grin innocently and ruffled my hair. "I really can't come you know, I have my project. I'm sorry."

"whatever, so what are you doing here and how long?"

"Nothing to do actually, and forever maybe"

"Jinjja?!" I exclaimed

He nodded and I hug him make him choke. "Yah!" he tried to push me but I just hug him tighter. "ehem." I pull away and look at Taehyung. "Yes Taehyung-ssi?" he glared at me and ignore my question.

"someone jealous here." Daehyun said. "I did not." Taehyung denied. "I didn't say you did thou." I bit my lips trying to hold my laugh.

-----

"Yah..yah why so serious." I poked Taehyung who staring at the TV about like 30 minutes after we back from mall. Did he still mad about his bubble tea? Seriously?!

"Aishh. I will buy your another two bubble tea tomorrow. Are you sulking just about that?"

"I don't care about that. I don't really like bubble tea that much." "Then why you asked me to buy it?

"Wasting your money." Did he just say that? I'm thankful that I don't buy him all the bubble teas.

"Yah." I hit his arm. Suddenly his grab my arms, held them tight. "it's hurt. Yah..yah."

"I don't like the way you treat other man." For god sake what is this? What he want to say actually.

"What's your problem?" I raised my voice. He let go my arm and buried his face in his palm. He sigh before looking at me again. "Maybe I sound crazy but I think I love you"

I laugh my ass out. "I think you really crazy. You should meet doctor." I stood up and walk upstairs. But I turn to him and say "But your joke is too lame. I don't like that."

I close my door and leaning at the door, closed my eyes. What was that actually? Did he mean that? No no I don't think so. He already have Hyorin and Hyorin is much better than me. Hyorin is so beatiful and sexy too. But I can't denied that I'm cuter than her. Haha just kidding.

-----

Taehyung's POV

I got rejected.

I should've known this. I shouldn't do this at first place. But I'm not doing any joke thou.

-----

Nobody's POV

Hana being ignored by Taehyung this past day and she didn't have any idea why. She's too innocent to realize that.

"Whats wrong with you lately?" Hana grab Taehyung's arm when he about to going out. Taehyung yank her hand and turn to her.

"You." he pointed at Hana before slam the door.

-----

Please check out KJDVERS story, my school love life cast by Chen Exo and maisrah18 story, long time no see cast by Donghyuk iKon ☺

감사합니다