Chapter 22

-----

He cupped my face and wiped my tear. "What happen?" He ask calmly. I dont know what gotten into me as i hugged him and cry.

He held my shoulder and pull away from the hug. "Hey, gwaenchana?" I dont answer his question as i continue crying. "I guess not. Let's go to your room." I weakly nodded. We walked to my room and sit on the bed.

He come closer and hugged me. "Cry." I buried my face onto his chest and i start crying and he patted my back slowly.

-----

Nobody's POV

After 15 minutes, Hana sleep in Taehyung's arm. Taehyung lay her on her bed and wiped the dried tears. He sit on the bed and keep staring at her.

Suddenly, someone knock the door. He sigh and open the door and saw Jimin. Jimin told him that they want to go back home. He sent they until the door and bidded goodbye.

-----

Hana's POV

I woke up early today and make breakfast then getting ready for school. I leave the house before Taehyung wake up. Why? Hell. I just dont want to see him after i cry like a lost child yesterday and the kiss too.

I hear song through my earphone and walking to bus stop. I sit while waiting for bus and thinking about the kiss. 'Why he kiss me? Why i kiss back? Wh--' i shook my head and slapped my cheek as the bus arrived.

There's not too many student here at this time. I walk to my class as slowly as i can still listening to music. I sit at my place and put my head on the table. I close my eyes and took a nap.

-----

I open my eyes as I feel something poke my cheek and i saw the monkey. I quickly look away and close my eyes again. "Why you dont wake me up?"

I open my eyes and cover his mouth using my hand. "Yah! Dont say about that at school." I whisper-shouted. I feel something wet at my palm. "Did you just lick my palm?"

He smirk and wink at me. I hit his arm "How dare you, jerk." "Ouch! Appo" he pouted. I rolled my eyes. "Thats not work on me you know, im not your annoying fans." "Its just you the weird one here, everyone love me you know."

"Yah yo--" "ehem." I look toward the voice and see Baekhyun. I raised my eyebrow give him what-are-you-doing-here look. "M..my seat." "I'll go first babe." Taehyung stand up and patted my head. "Babe your ass."

Baekhyun took his seat and stare at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and look away. "Look Ha--" Suddenly the teacher come.

For the first time in forever i love my teacher. I ignored him and the teacher start the lesson.

-----

Eunji and I make our way to our locker. I place my book into the locker and someone place her/his arm around my shoulder "Hey babe, wanna get lunch together?" I close the locker and turn around and take off his arm.

I ignored him then walk towards Eunji leaving him speechless. He grabbed my wrist and i stop. "Babe, why you ignore me." He pouted. "Well, i dont talk to weird alien." I rolled my eyes.

"You did kiss this alien, right?" He whisper. "Yah!" I hit his arm and look away as i can feel that i blushing right now. "Hana-ah why your cheek so red?" Eunji touch my cheek and turn to Taehyung. "What did you just say to Hana?"

He smirk and start walking away. "Yah! Hana, what did he talk about. You're blushing and i never see you blushing after you broke up with Baekhyun." Hana smirk. "Aish..why all the people that i love always smirking." I rolled my eyes.

"Mwo?" Eunji shouted earning some 'shh' from other student. She bow for apologized. "Why are you shouting?" I almost yell at her. "Did you just said you lo..love V oppa?" My eyes widen a bit amd i act calm and innocent

"Huh? What are you talking about? Ugh.. Come on i hungry." I walk away with fast pace leaving Eunji behind. As i walking someone pushed me until my back hit the wall

"Yah! Why are you pus---Hyorin?" Hyorin slapped me and i must admit that hurt so much. "Didn't i warning you before?" She pull my hair and i yell in pain.

She take off her hand from my hair and I held my hand up to slapped her but someone grabbed my hand make me stop. "Taehyung-ah." " what are you doing to my girlfriend?" He pull Hyorin to his back and Hyorin start crying. "She slapped me first." I yell at him while pointing to Hyorin.

"She's lying." Hyorin said between her sob. " Dont come near my girlfriend again." He said as I feel pain at my cheek again.

Did Taehyung just slapped me?

-----

감사합니다