Chapter 42

-----

This is awkward really. I messed things up. Well, I didn't expect him to really come there. I should fix things up.

"Taehyung-ah.." I poked him but he ignored me and continue driving. I dont know that he is very sensitive.

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to come. Mianhaeee." I pouted a little. Still he ignored me. Okay. I'll use my superpower. I am very sure this will work. Trust me.

"Oppa... Mianhaee. Jeongmal mianhaee." I put some aegyo. And you know what, I did it. I saw he smiled but he tried to cover it.

"Oppa, Mianhae hm?" I kissed his cheek to add the effect. I giggled after saw his reaction. He glared at me before smiling again. "Aish.. I hate you." He said.

"I love you too." I blew a kiss to him and he caught my kiss and put it on his chest. We both laughed. "But really if you do that again, I won't ever forgive you and I'll sell you to some rapist."

I smirked. "We both know you can't do that."
He glared at me. I just ignored him and asked. "Where are we going?" He smirked at me. "Home and watch some horror movie."

I gulp but quickly cover it and fake a smirk. "I'm not afraid." I have something to admit, I am scared of ghost or something like that. I swear.

-----

"I'm going to my room." I weakly stand up from couch after the horrible movie. He pulls me back. "Wait dear, we have one more to go."

"No no. I'm going to bed." I quickly walk to my room and change into pyjamas. After I changed, I remember that I forgot my phone downstairs. I open my door and jog to downstairs. Dmn where is Taehyung? Why is it so quiet? I thought Taehyung watches another movie.

I continue walking, suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around to see nothing behind. "Taehyung? Where are you?" I got replied by sound of door close. "Come on Taehyung-ah it is not funny." My palm start sweating. God, help me.

I ignore that sound and force myself to find my phone. I know it is not important but how could I wake up tomorrow if I dont set the the alarm clock? Taehyung? No I dont think he will wake up only by the sound of alarm clock.

"Ah found it." I muttered slowly. But the weird thing is, Taehyung isn't here. Maybe he is with JHope or Jimin. But shouldn't he let me know first. Nevermind. I turn around after found my phone to make my way to room.

"BAAA" "AHHH" He laughs. I repeat he's fucking laughs. I just stare at him. "Hana? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I didn't even realize I am crying.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I sit on the couch and cover my face my both of my hands. I start crying quietly. Soon, I feel an arm around me. I flinched a bit. "Hana, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't do that again."

I turn to him and he pulls me into hug. I buried my face into his chest and continue crying again. Dmn. I'm so scared. He rubs my back, trying to calm me down. But still I can't.

-----

Taehyung's POV

I made a wrong move. I shouldn't try to scared her. I'm so dumb really. I let she cry into my chest. After half an hour I think, she already sleeping.

I carried her to my room and lay her carefully on my bed. I stand up to close the lamp but she grabs my hand. "Don't leave me, I'm scared." She mumbles while hold onto my hand tightly. I'm sure I scared her too much.

"No. I won't leave. I just go turn off the lamp." She slowly let go of my hand. I quickly turn off the lamp and take a blanket to put it on her. After that, I lay on the bed and hug her. She turn to me and wrap her arm around me.

I kissed her head and mumble a quick sorry and drifted into slept with her in my arm.

-----

Hana's POV

I woke up to see Taehyung sleep beside me soundly with his arm around me. I got flashback from last night. He is too much.

I got up and go to my room. "Hana.." he calls. I stop but not turning around and start walking again. Before I can reach my room, I felt something around me. Taehyung's arm.

He backhugs me and said sorry repeatly. I hold his hand and took it off. "We will late to school. I should get ready now." I said and walk to my room.

-----

"I'll see you later." Taehyung said as I got off from car. I just replied by a simple nod. I heard he sighed and mumble something to himself.

"Hey gal, ssup?" Eunji greets me but I just ignored her and take out my books for my next subject. "Aww.. someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I see?" I glared at her and walk to my class which I have it with Taehyung, Eunji and Jimin.

I walk into the class and walk to my seat, not give a glance to Taehyung. "You and Taehyung fought, didn't you?" She always guess correctly. I look at her not saying anything.

"Tell me gal." And with that I told her the whole story. And you guess what is her reaction? She laughed. "It is not funny."

She stop laughing. "It is funny. I thought you didn't scared anymore." I glared at her and she just continue laughing.

-----

It's already lunch time. I told Eunji to go first because I had something to do. After I put my books into my locker, I walk to the cafe.

Suddenly, someone drags me into a janitor. "Yah! Who are you and what are you doing?" I shouts.

"Hana.."

-----

감사합니다