Chapter 44

-----

Oh god, what the hell did I do? I didn't expect those words came right from my mouth. Maybe other girls might proud doing whatever I did just now but not me. Of course, we are talking about Hyorin right now.

I slapped my face lightly and tried to calm down. What if she does something bad at me? What if she bullies me?

"Hana-ah!" I flinched. I sighed in relief when I saw Eunji. "Gosh! You scared me." She looks around and turns back to me. "What are you scared of?"

"Uh.. Nothing really." She narrowed her eyes on me. "Nevermind. I just act like that believe you." she flipped her hair and some of her hair hits me on my face. I groaned. "You are so lucky because I love you."

She grins and put her arm around my shoulder. "Aw.. I love you too." And suddenly the bell rings indicating that classes already started. I look at her in terrify. "OMAIGOSH! WE ARE LATE!!"

Fortunately, our class is just around the corner. We reached the class very quick since I am veryyy an athletic person. Note my sarcasm, people.

We look at each other before knocked the door. We get in only to be invite with many creepy stares and don't forgot a very angry and disgusting stare from Eunji's favourite teacher. Sarcasm again.

"Sorry ma'am." We walk to our seat and let the class began. Rest in peace, dear classmates.

-----

I walk to the library alone because unfortunately for Eunji she has class now. I have two periods of free time and I have nothing to do so here I am in the library.

I'm going here not because I'm a nerd or whatever you called them. And here, they have air conditioning and yeah, that's my real reason. Do not forget about having a peaceful time here without any war well except for the librarian's noisy and annoying voice.

I tuck in my earphone and took out my Biology's book. I'm too focus on the book until I didn't realize that someone sat across me and staring at me. Once I open my biology's book, I can't leave them. I don't love the subject, it just I'm pretty good in this subject.

"What are you doing here?" I took out my earphone.

"Doing my homeworks." he replied. I scoffed.

"Sure. but your book is upside down, Baekhyun-ssi." I smirked and lean my back on the chair.

"What do you really want?" he laugh awkwardly. "Eyy.. You got me." I waited for him to continue.

"So you don't have any class now, right?" I nodded. Well, isn't it obvious? What do you expect? I skipped my class just to meet you here. I mentally said.

"Accompany me eat." It is not a question guys. It is a statement. "What makes you think I'll follow you?" Suddenly he stand up. I'll think he already gave up but I am wrong. He picked up my things and pulled me out of the library instead.

"Let's go, Hana-ssi." He keep drag me. "Yah! The cafe is that way."

"Who said I want to eat there?"

-----

"Seriously, Byun Baekhyun. You dragged me all the way to just eat ice cream?" He grinned.

"I'm not hungry."

"Then, what is the point you asked me to accompany you?"

"I just ..... with you." He mumbled. What the heck is he saying.

"What?" He shook his head. We just continue walk around the park since I have like one and half hour of free time more.

"Hana-ah" I just hummed. "Do you happy now?" I stop and look at him. "Happy what?" I just play dumb with him. I don't know what to answer actually.

"Are you happy with him? Are you more happy without me?" He asked but never look into my eyes. "Yes." I breathed out.

"Yes for what? I'm hoping a yes for the second question and a no for the first."
I look into his eyes.

"Yes for both. Look Baekhyun-ah, I was happy with you years ago but I'm happy with my life now. With Kim Taehyung." He smiled.

"Ah I have to go somewhere. Let me send you to the school first." I nodded, just follow him.

-----

"Thank you, Hana-ah. I had a great time." I smiled awkwardly. "Sure." I get out as soon as possible and just walk without looking back. I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I need to distance myself from you. I'm starting to confuse with my own feeling.

-----

I just want to say that I can't really update this 8-9 weeks. Because my big exam this year is around the corner. But I'll try my best to update for you guys. Let me repeat. I'll try. I'm sorry too.

감사합니다