Chapter 8

Follow me BasicWhiteKFC for more deep editing!
-----

Taehyung's POV

I woke up when I felt something on my chest. I look down just to see Hana's angelic face. She's the one who made the pillow wall, but she's the one who crossed the line. I laughed to myself, what a cutie.

Suddenly she moved and I had the urge to pretend to sleep.I don't want her knowing that I've been staring at her face, that would just be creepy. She hugs me, I guess that she's thinking that I'm a pillow.

She started to move her hand from my waist to my chest and my face as if examining me. When her hand reached my lip, She stopped and a searing pain pounded on my back in a flash. Did she just push me?

"Hey! Why did you cross the line?" She yelled at me.

"You're the one who hugged me..." I smirked. Call me a cocky bastard but making her squeamish under my touch is pretty entertaining.

"Urgh.. Get out!" I think she's pretty fucking mad, and I love it.

She looks cute in my opinion- Omo.. Cute? No way. I just made my way to my room to shower without giving her another glance. I'm turning into a softie and I do NOT like it one bit.

Third Person POV

After that little fight, they ate breakfast together made by Hana. Pfft, Did you expect Taehyung to do it? Hell no.

"Taehyung.."

"Uhmm," he said while chewing.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Uh.. What?"

"Keep this secret"

"Keep what?" He asked confusedly.

"This marriage thingy,"

"Uhmm.. How about no?"

"Uh.. Please" she begged.

"No."

"Please.. Taehyung... Please." she put some aegyo in her words.

"Oh.. Uh," Taehyung tried to find another way to win the argument but finally sighed in defeat. "Yeah, I guess we can keep this a secret."

"Really? Thank you!" she stood up and kissed Taehyung's cheek without hesitance before she ran upstairs to grab her bag. He was surprised at this action as he touched his cheek and a smile appeared on his face.

-----

"Yah.. Stop here." Hana said sternly.

"Shireo"

"We already talked about this right?"

"Okay.. But,"

"But what?"

"Kiss me here." he said while pointing at his cheek.

"Aish.. I dont want to." she rolled her eyes.

"Okay then. I won't stop."

"Okay, okay." she kissed his cheek.

"And here." he pointed again but not at his cheek but at his lips And smirked.

"Yah.. Dont be such a child---"

TSUPP

-----

Follow me BasicWhiteKFC for more deep editing!